Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/20/2022

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
defense dominated and he threw 25 passes. If he has 30 attempts or less we win, he throws over 40 we lose, he throws somewhere in between its either or.
last week the defense was horrible and gave up a 14 point lead, and Dak was blamed for the loss. This week the defense played well and it's because of the defense that we won. I guess losses are always Dak's fault, and wins are never because of him!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

We had a better plan for him this week after outsmarting ourselves during the bye week and deciding we needed him at linebacker to stop the run. Attack with him and if we stop the run in the process, that's great, but we need him being aggressive and getting into the backfield whether the opponent is rushing or passing.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Why join a team that got handled by the Lions. Especially after he did say wherever he goes, he wants to win.

May think he's the difference between winning and losing. Players have egos, and OBJ's seems to be ginormous.

I think he'll sign with the Giants because they'll throw more coin at him. They are desperate at receiver, while we're coming off a 40-3 victory over the Vikings. Even if we lose to New York on Thursday, I can't see the Joneses thinking we can't win it all with what we've got.