Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/21/2021

Dre11

Reaction score
Dak played like crap
I’ve said it in many posts that the offense was a joke too and the receivers. Daks still had opportunities to make something happen

Guess what. So did every body else. If he hit Gallup, based on the score they still lose. Then what?

Dre11

Reaction score
Dak played like crap
I’ve said it in many posts that the offense was a joke too and the receivers. Daks still had opportunities to make something happen

I guess the oline and wr didn't help Dak play like crap?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak played like crap
He tried. They kept dropping balls placed right in their hands. When they weren't dropping balls, Dak was overthrowing them or ducking and dodging unblocked pass rushers. Blame everybody. Literally. Hopefully this is the last mind-boggling boo boo show of the season. The defense is trending upward. We need the offense to get back on track.

visionary

Reaction score
7-3 is a pretty good record at this stage. I knew we wouldn't win every game. I'm disappointed at Dak's performance, but some of you lie in waiting for him to have a bad game, then you come out of the woodworks talking nonsense. Dak is a top QB in the NFL. If you disagree I respect that but to say he doesn't deserve the money is a broken record at this point. He got his money. Good for him. QBs get paid in the NFL. He's still young and can achieve everything people say he won't. Time will tell. Truth is, nobody knows until it happens or doesn't. I'm willing to be patient and give him the benefit of the doubt that today was just a bad day because he has shown us what he is capable of. Dak Prescott is the Cowboys quarterback so I'm rooting for him. Was today's performance unacceptable? Absolutely. But he has shown me enough to believe he can get it done. Today was a total offensive cluster. I'm proud of the defense except for that first drive. Here's hoping we bounce back and win without Coop and Lamb on Thursday.

Winning Thursday is meaningless. It would be the perfect “Dak win”. Losing to the good teams and playing “great” against the bottom teams. We’ll win the division and get bounced in the first playoff game

rinse and repeat

Dak gets paid
Jerry makes money
Fans get the shaft

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Winning Thursday is meaningless. It would be the perfect “Dak win”. Losing to the good teams and playing poorly against the better teams. We’ll win the division and get bounced in the first playoff game

rinse and repeat

Dak gets paid
Jerry makes money
Fans get the shaft
Dak won’t win against the raiders. This team will piss that game away too.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Losers say “we’ll continue to fight” when the fight has been lost. This game was a measuring stick for Dak and dem Boys.

this team sure does have a lot of… how should I put this…. People who aren’t very aware of what’s going on around them people on it. Dak, MM, Zack Martin, Zeke, etc. Not good. This team needs to face the music.

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Game wasn't close at all. Never once did I feel like we were going to make a comeback especially when we couldn't score a TD after Kerse's INT.

I do agree it'll be a closer game if we were full strength. But our OL got dominated and that's where we lost the game.

This isn't Star Wars. Your feelings don't matter. :)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No excuses, but the injuries had to catch up sooner or later. Will we overcome them on Thursday?

I'm hoping we eventually get all those players back out there, and hope we don't just spend the rest of the season swapping out who's sidelined. Maybe we still don't beat KC in KC with Lamb (full game), Smith and Cooper out there, but I feel better about it. Maybe our defense doesn't play any better with Gregory and Lawrence out there, but I feel better about it. Hopefully, we'll at get to see those five out there with the rest at the same time.

I know we all want next man up to perform well enough, but that can only go so far. Injuries to Pro Bowlers and players playing like Pro Bowlers are tough to overcome.