Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/21/2021

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zero against Denver until the 4th qtr. 43 against Atlanta. 9 against KC. This offense is an enigma wrapped in a....you know the rest.

BackInTown

Reaction score
First off, Dez, it’s well enough, not good enough. And second,no, Dak didn’t play well enough to win, otherwise they would’ve won. Nobody on the offensive side did, including the coaches.
Grammar **** fail.

Good modifies game in Dez’s tweet, not played. A good enough game, not “a well enough game.” I agree with Dez that Dak did enough to potentially win today. A lot of drops and a lot of blocking whiffs.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not Cowboy related, but Spears covers the team. What did Lebron do to this guy? LOL.

JustChip

Reaction score
Grammar **** fail.

Good modifies game in Dez’s tweet, not played. A good enough game, not “a well enough game.” I agree with Dez that Dak did enough to potentially win today. A lot of drops and a lot of blocking whiffs.
Wrong. Good is an adjective and used in his sentence to modify the verb “played”. The adverb “well” is correct.

JustChip

Reaction score
Grammar **** fail.

Ok, I rebutted, but went back and reread Dez’s quote. I was thinking he said Dak played good, but you’re right. Him saying “Dak played a good enough game” is correct.