Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/21/2021

BackInTown

Reaction score
Wrong. Good is an adjective and used in his sentence to modify the verb “played”. The adverb “well” is correct.

LOL, you feel confident? Let’s keep it simple. Does “he played a well enough game” sound right? No. That’s because it’s correct as an adjective here.

JustChip

Reaction score
LOL, you feel confident? Let’s keep it simple. Does “he played a well enough game” sound right? No. That’s because it’s correct as an adjective here.
I responded in another post after this and said you’re right. I was thinking he said “Dak played good enough to win”, but he said “Dak played a good enough game….”

Daillest88

Reaction score
I also saw the wide open overthrow to Gallup. And yes I counted the drops . Dak had plenty of times to run it but he stalked . Please . He wanted the defense to attack him the same way Denver did and he got his wish/ not one td. And don’t kid yourself like I said Gallup was wide open on the first play and he blew it.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Talk is cheap
He is who he is, a good QB who is paid like an elite QB to the detriment of the team and its fans

7-3 is a pretty good record at this stage. I knew we wouldn't win every game. I'm disappointed at Dak's performance, but some of you lie in waiting for him to have a bad game, then you come out of the woodworks talking nonsense. Dak is a top QB in the NFL. If you disagree I respect that but to say he doesn't deserve the money is a broken record at this point. He got his money. Good for him. QBs get paid in the NFL. He's still young and can achieve everything people say he won't. Time will tell. Truth is, nobody knows until it happens or doesn't. I'm willing to be patient and give him the benefit of the doubt that today was just a bad day because he has shown us what he is capable of. Dak Prescott is the Cowboys quarterback so I'm rooting for him. Was today's performance unacceptable? Absolutely. But he has shown me enough to believe he can get it done. Today was a total offensive cluster. I'm proud of the defense except for that first drive. Here's hoping we bounce back and win without Coop and Lamb on Thursday.

Dre11

Reaction score
They scored a touchdown right? Asking for a friend. Cowboys couldn’t manage ONE

So what, our defense allowed them 1 theirs didn't.
And Mahommes is suppose to be a future HOF. How many drops did Mahommes have by his recievers?

BackInTown

Reaction score
I responded in another post after this and said you’re right. I was thinking he said “Dak played good enough to win”, but he said “Dak played a good enough game….”
Sorry missed that. I guess I’m used to people never admitting anything on here :))

Daillest88

Reaction score
So what, our defense allowed them 1 theirs didn't.
And Mahommes is suppose to be a future HOF. How many drops did Mahommes have by his recievers?
A few . Again they still scored touchdowns. This isn’t a one time a thing this has happened twice in the last 3 weeks, yes offense line played poorly. Defe did there job, Dak craped the bed. The miss to Gallup started it that could of changed the outcome of the game just piss poor play by our QB

Dre11

Reaction score
A few . Again they still scored touchdowns. This isn’t a one time a thing this has happened twice in the last 3 weeks, yes offense line played poorly. Defe did there job, Dak crapes the bed. The miss to Gallup started it that could of changed the outcome of the game just piss poor play by our QB

Dude teams around the league is playing poor each week. You act like this is unique to this team or Dak. Nobody on the offense played well. So what it happens, the team is 7-3 with important players injured and on the way back.

Would it had matters if they scored a touchdown and still lost?

Daillest88

Reaction score
Dude teams around the league is playing poor each week. You act like this is unique to this team or Dak. Nobody on the offense played well. So what it happens, the team is 7-3 with important players injured and on the way back.

Would it had matters if they scored a touchdown and still lost?
Dak played like crap
I’ve said it in many posts that the offense was a joke too and the receivers. Daks still had opportunities to make something happen