Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/28/19

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What a laughingstock. Why would he cry? Pathetic

He realizes that he is going to have to fire Garrett...……..the fanbase will not accept Garrett coming back with team playing like this.

Old man realizes he just wasted a decade of his life...…….that kinda realization can hit a person pretty hard sometimes.

And I am being very serious here, this is not said in a joking manner or to be funny, in that regard I do feel bad for Jerry.:(

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
He realizes that he is going to have to fire Garrett...……..the fanbase will not accept Garrett coming back with team playing like this.

Old man realizes he just wasted a decade of his life...…….that kinda realization can hit a person pretty hard sometimes.

And I am being very serious here, this is not said in a joking manner or to be funny, in that regard I do feel bad for Jerry.:(

All he had to do was read my posts from 2008-10. It has played out just as I thought it would. :)

Jerry manages business and money with logic and plans. He manages a football team with emotion and hope. The org is one big nepotism and nostalgia stew from all his kids to the Daddy Garrett, Jason , to brother Garrett, to Leon Lett, to Columbo, etc.etc.

The most valuable franchise in sports was led by a 1 yr QB coach, 2 year OC (who cost 1 season by insisting on Brad Johnson), all because he had an ivy league diploma and familial and professional ties, nothing more. And as the sheen dulled inch by inch by inch, you are left with almost every person in coaching and ownership over their head

Last edited:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
All he had to do was read my posts from 2008-10. It has played out just as I thought it would. :)

Jerry manages business and money with logic and plans. He manages a football team with emotion and hope. The org is one big nepotism and nostalgia stew from all his kids to the Daddy Garrett, Jason , to brother Garrett, to Leon Lett, to Columbo, etc.etc.

The most valuable franchise in sports was led by a 1 yr QB coach, 2 year OC (who cost 1 season by insisting on Brad Johnson), all because he had an ivy league diploma and familial and professional ties, nothing more. And as the sheen dulled inch by inch by inch, you have almost ever person in coaching and ownership over their head

Good points.

Jerry needs to stop running this team like its his personal fantasy football team and start running like a professional organization.

mmohican29

Reaction score
05 was the rebuilding year genius. They didn't suck at all. With a young defense filled with new talent they came up a game short of the playoffs.

Losing adams was a killer injury that handcuffed the offense. They were already protecting petitti on the right side and just couldn't protect tucker on the left side.

Even at that they beat a very good KC team in december and the Panthers on the road. The team fought hard and the two losses to washington just proved to be too much. GO back and watch the early december game at NY, the tackles and center just crippled the team.

His Deciding not to come back was because he made an honest assessment that at his age he could not handle nor give what he had always given to another offseason and season.

The man fixed this franchise and restocked the talent plus got rid of clowns in the front office like Larry Lacewell and Bryan Broaddus who could not find talent in the draft if they had 20 picks.

Excuses applied for a hero of yours apparently. He didn't fix jack.

He decided that bums like Rob Pettiti and Torin Tucker were somehow NFL worthy to begin with.

Here are some highlights for you.

He signed Romo as a FA
He signed Terry Glenn (who was excellent)
He signed Keyshawn (good player here)
Drafted Jason Witten
Turned Greg Ellis' career around

Here are some low lights:

Almost everything else.

Signing Bledsoe
Signing Testaverde
Willie Blade
Drafting Barbie Carpenter
Ruined Julius Jones
Numerous Jets spare parts players that did nil
Inability to cover the FB out of the backfield
Lance Frazier
(Tucker/Pettiti)
Antonio Bryant exodus

So. I'll see your your Bill Parcells signature 34-30 fix and raise you a shiny Marvin Lewis level renaissance.

Haimerej

Reaction score

Sports "journalists" really are the worst. I think they can be so bad because most sports fans aren't too bright either. Jerry said, "He's got my back, too." Something as simple as putting the full quote probably would abate some of the confusion. But these "journalists" aren't trying to report news, they're more interested in creating it.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I have two Masters Degrees and don’t know what the hell he just said.

Makes sense as a response to Jerry saying he wants a miraculous history making ending to the season.

It's not about what you want, Jerry, it's about the reality staring you in the face.

Reactions: BAT

MikeB80

Reaction score
Excuses applied for a hero of yours apparently. He didn't fix jack.

He decided that bums like Rob Pettiti and Torin Tucker were somehow NFL worthy to begin with.

Here are some highlights for you.

He signed Romo as a FA
He signed Terry Glenn (who was excellent)
He signed Keyshawn (good player here)
Drafted Jason Witten
Turned Greg Ellis' career around

Here are some low lights:

Almost everything else.

Signing Bledsoe
Signing Testaverde
Willie Blade
Drafting Barbie Carpenter
Ruined Julius Jones
Numerous Jets spare parts players that did nil
Inability to cover the FB out of the backfield
Lance Frazier
(Tucker/Pettiti)
Antonio Bryant exodus

So. I'll see your your Bill Parcells signature 34-30 fix and raise you a shiny Marvin Lewis level renaissance.

your whole post is nonsense.

mmohican29

Reaction score
your whole post is nonsense.

The part where Parcells' stint in Dallas wasn't so successful is nonsense?

You should be recommended for 24 HR observation when Garrett is let go then.

Parcells sucked here. Period.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
This is bs really.

You could install Richard as interim HC and the schemes would not change all that much.

And game management would improve.

Dumping Garrett is the fastest way to improve the team, and the most useful thing to do for next year. Let's see what Richard can do as coach. Let's see what Moore can do when he's unquestionably in charge of the offense.