Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/28/19

kevm3

Reaction score
It's sad that all this talent is being wasted due to Jerry Jones not wanting to make a change, but I guess the next coach gets a better draft pick. I wouldn't be surprised though if we finished the year at 8 and 8

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
And what's a NFL owner crying about??
What an unstable idiot. Your team is a laughingstock, man up and make the change don't cry.

Jerry thinks crying is going to suddenly turn Garrett into a good coach.

There is an old saying that goes "no matter how many times you polish a turd, its still a turd".

Reactions: BAT

Staubacher

Reaction score
Well. It wasn't him. Mr. Cowboy had zero to say apparently. Not surprising. He has been a company man sucking up to Garrett all along. The guy yelling was the new guy, with a supposedly bad character, with the least skin in this game. How about that.
Bennett played for winning programs and Hall of Fame coaches. I can't imagine what this circus looks like to him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, I am no fan of Richard. I want him gone at end of the year too.

My point was this idea that you can’t fire Garrett because the schemes would have to change is stupid.

Make Richard, Marinelli, or Moore the HC. I don’t care for this stretch run.

Right. I don't think anyone is talking about bringing someone in to install new schemes by next week. That would be crazy.

Firing Garrett would be about seeing if someone else could do better as a decision maker. Maybe Richard or Moore handle a the timeouts better or goes for it on one of the kicks we missed, etc. Games swing on the wrong decisions so let someone else make the decisions. At this point, it can't hurt.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
There’s the problem.

It’s what he “dreams” as opposed to what’s reality.

The realization is starting to hit Jerry that his hand picked disciple Clappy, that was going to win the SB and prove to everybody that Jerry was indeed a true football guy, is crashing and burning.

The old man is taking it hard, just rambling on about redemption and winning SBs and crying...………..its just sad at this point.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Dak says "It will happen":laugh:

All I seeing happening out there Dak is you throwing picks, fumbling, taking sacks, throwing dirt balls on 4th down.

That is what I see happening, did I miss something:huh:
Nope. Dak has been playing not to lose like his coach.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

See, Bennett comes from teams like the Seahawks and the Patriots where losing every week is not tolerated. He looks around the lockerroom and sees that everybody is happy go lucky, playing music, and having a great old time like they dont have a care in the world and that kinda sets Bennett off because he aint used to losing like everybody else is.

He is like, "what the hell is wrong with you people":lmao2:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

So lets not change the coaching, lets not change the offense, lets not change the defense, lets just keep everything the way it is except maybe get a new kicker.

And he thinks this is going to propel the team to the SB under Clappy's supervision...……...Haaaaaaabaaaaaaahaaaaabaaaaaaaaaa