Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/22/19

Sydla

Reaction score

So they're still telling this lie? Really?

They were the more talented team on the field tonight.

Philly literally was down to two WRs, one of which was a rookie and the other they picked off their practice squad a few weeks ago.

So any talk we weren’t talented enough is BS.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Bennett calling out players once again, but everyone here wants to deny that and say “we’re super talented”. NO. We lack will. We lack effort. And we lack eliteness. Stop the talent narrative.
I know Heath isn’t a top safety and should be a backup, but I wish the rest of the guys cared as much and gave the effort he gives.

Sydla

Reaction score
Zeke said he hit his head and wanted to get checked out.

And yet people are saying he actually didn’t get checked out and the cameras showed him on the sideline on the 3rd down play just standing there with no medical personnel.

Sydla

Reaction score

I get the WRs dropped a lot of passes and Cooper looked disinterested tonight but it was my impression that we simply didn’t challenge a very week Eagles secondary enough down the field. When Darby went out, Douglas his replacement is not good in deeper coverage and often bites on double moves.

But we seemed content to try to dink and dunk our way down field.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Blaming the coaches, huh? Didn’t he do this in Oakland? Not saying our coaches don’t deserve blame, because they do, but he’s not taking accountability again, just like his fellow QB and RB. What a joke.
How did the QB not take accountability? He acknowledged he wasn’t accurate and didn’t play well, he simply said it wasn’t because of his shoulder, maybe the lack of reps (since he didn’t practice all week).