Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/29/19

ondaedg

Reaction score
I said USE the clock and control the tempo.. and yes turnovers will ALWAYS be important.. NFL is a static game.. unless you make a play to change the cycle then it will be a 50/50 call. However you watch good teams and good coaching.. they absolutely know how to manipulate TOP to their advantage.. using the run game to open up the PA or RPO etc etc.

Seattle today looked poor in the first half.. until they started to get some yards on the ground.. then the game opened up.

I'm not saying there is only 'one' way to win in this league.. but most teams live and die by the strength of their running game (for different reasons) and THIS team, our team.. need to realise that we absolutely depend on our running game. So passing stats are almost meaningless if you want a winning record.

We had a 1200yd back... New England took the ball away 21 more times than we did. Think about that for a second. I will take 21 more possessions than another 300 yds out of Zeke all day. How we get our yards is irrelevant.

Cebrin

Reaction score
This kind of nonsense is what makes Jerruh so annoying. EVERYONE and their half-brother knows Garrett is done. NOT firing him would be malpractice of the highest order, so instead of just being decisive and making the gosh darn obvious move, JJ tries to milk it for the attention! We're a laughing stock because of antics like this. Jerruh's management is just mediocre enough to keep things interesting, but he will NEVER win anything meaningful. We're doomed no matter who gets hired as HC. Retire...or drink the poison, Jerruh!
Again... he has no contract. He is not fired, however I doubt he will be rehired. He is simply a free agent.

CWR

Reaction score
Don't have to fire someone who has no contract.

Which is why we should have fired Garrett during the 4th quarter when the Eagles pulled away. Add one more ridiculous record to his tragic head coaching career. Lol

Cebrin

Reaction score
Which is why we should have fired Garrett during the 4th quarter when the Eagles pulled away. Add one more ridiculous record to his tragic head coaching career. Lol
As pointless as it gets. Fire him years ago? Absolutely.