Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/29/19

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Thought the same thing when i read this - someone is incorrectly informed or stretching things a bit - they suggested during game broadcast that a signed contract would have been a huge relief to Dak AND a catalyst for the team - bit of a stretch but VERY difficult to tell where truth stands with this team. I don't know what the philosophy rifts within coaching staff are either - are there any - how much did that contribute (I hate the zone D, and the conservative versus creative play-calling on both sides of the ball seemed SO inconsistent and strange this year!).

Everything we did was weird this year. The hope to just the ultimate letdown.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
This is why I am not 100% sold on Garrett being done.

Garrett is wildly popular with the players and with the report that Jerry will talk to the team about the coaching situation, I suspect Jerry is going to get a lot of positive feedback pro-Garrett.

And he'll use that to justify bringing him back.............

Then he should just be team mascot. He should in no way be on the coaching staff.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL.

I forgot they were favored in 15 of the 16 games. They also somehow were able to go 8-8 despite having one of the best point differentials in the NFL.

We really do like setting embarrassing records it seems.

Don't forget they went 8-8 being as healthy as virtually any team in the league.

While also facing opponents dealing with significant injuries to their own players.

I've never seen a team squander such a paved road of a season.

cml750

Reaction score
This is why I am not 100% sold on Garrett being done.

Garrett is wildly popular with the players and with the report that Jerry will talk to the team about the coaching situation, I suspect Jerry is going to get a lot of positive feedback pro-Garrett.

And he'll use that to justify bringing him back.............
If Jerry brings him back I am done with this team forever. I quit watching two years ago and basically only keep up with the team via this forum. I will give that up as well if he is brought back. It would be Jerry basically spitting in the fans faces to bring back the clapping loser.

bewp7

Reaction score

this is why there has to be some one in the organization whose opinion jerry really respects so he or she can check him on his nonsense. no offense to jerry, jason, or any one but that is not how an employer should be talking about an employee in a results based occupation.

garyv

Reaction score
Cause against the good teams we don't adjust. We play scared like we don't know what were doing. Bad teams you can beat with just talent alone, good teams you need the talent and the gameplan.

What that tells you is Defensive problems