Post Game Tweets Thread

iamliko22

Reaction score
He's not delusional, he's trying to keep up this phony act of being a Cowboys fan. His show only talks about 3 things and that's Cowboys, Lebron, and the Patriots.
ratings. stopped watching all those shows years ago. it's a scripted reality show for men.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
the guy was right in front of you!

Not to mention he blew his lower leg out so I'm guessing he was probably yelping in pain to some degree.

Most people who just injured their leg so badly that they are down on the field for 3-5 minutes, don't generally lay there silent.

pitt33

Reaction score
You keep talking like there's a long time conspiracy vs Jaylon.

2017‐ he was pretty much trash

2018- shockingly good

2019-

Worst LB I've ever seen in a singular season award winner, with my mind drowning in a search for a comparatively bad football player.

The reason for the additional bile for 54 is this guy dresses like a pimp to the game, only to get turned out like he's a bottom ***** for 60 minutes straight. He's got zero self awareness and makes zero meaningful plays.

He flat out stinks to high heaven.
Absolutely hated the pick at the time.

Hate it even more now.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Crazy that the guy leading the entire league in tackles, to go along with 2.5 sacks, his career high in pass deflections and already matched his career high in forced fumbles is suddenly the worst LB in football in your minds.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Won total yardage. Scored first. Even won the turnover battle. No turnovers, two takeaways.

If you just looked at the aggregate game stats, you'd never guess it was such a beatdown. Of course, lots of that was garbage time yardage and points on our part.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I’m no fan of Jeff Fisher but Vince Young’s work ethic ruined Vince Young’s career.
Read online recently that Vince said that he wished he would have focused on football rather than other things. So yea, Vince was his own worst enemy and Fisher just happened to be his coach at the time.