Post Game Tweets Thread

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
On one hand, you gotta admire Jerry’s stubbornness.

It’s truly amazing to watch. He’s like the guy high on meth hitting himself with a frying pan multiple times in the head until it finally knocks him out.
This is the single greatest statement I’ve ever heard.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s an old fool.

His only chance at the playoffs this year is try to go the light a fire under their *** route.

That requires firing Garrett.

He’s a fool is he thinks Garrett is suddenly going to rip off wins at this point.

He admitted that he's out of answers (as if that was obvious) but talked about how he used a kick in the pants to motivate - that failed. And then the next week used a pat on the back - that failed. Fact is Jerry, that your vision of Jason Garrett failed, and has been the biggest, most delusional failure of your time as an owner. Nowhere have to failed bigger than making that hiring decision (before Wade) and then sticking with it for a decade. He says his biggest regret is not getting players like Romo a Super Bowl. Now you truly see what the biggest failure was, and the real reason why those players never got there, and never will as long as Garrett is coaching them.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slater has good sources and she’s changed her tune. The Garrett might be back refrain is officially dead.

So we did win something tonight, gentlemen.

Amazing how she did a total 180 on that isn't it?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Watching this team play lately has been like hitting myself in the head with a frying pan 'til I pass out. Thank God for wine! :muttley:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Well, based on his play. It’s possible Jaylon really is that unaware of what’s going on around him.
Yea I really don't think he knew but he was pretty clueless out there. i don't know what that fur coat was all about but the Hot Boyz are a hot joke. Boy I miss the Doomsday defense.