Post Game Tweets Thread

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I think Garrett knows he aint getting no extension at this point, that is why he looks so lifeless on the sideline. He knows he is done in Dallas.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
Will Cain is as drunk as me and spitting the gospel on Twitter right now.

The kicker? Should've been fired months ago.
The HC? SHOULDVE BEEN FIRED YEARS AGO
The GM should have been gone many years ago and if he had the we wouldn’t have had Garrett.

chagus

Reaction score

Skip's delusional. No way this team wins ANY remaining GAME. That game was so bad and lackluster, i stopped watching after that 3 and out when Chicago had a confused defense and we STILL couldn't convert. ME! I STOPPED WATCHING!! smh

sideon

Reaction score
Skip's delusional. No way this team wins ANY remaining GAME. That game was so bad and lackluster, i stopped watching after that 3 and out when Chicago had a confused defense and we STILL couldn't convert. ME! I STOPPED WATCHING!! smh
He's not delusional, he's trying to keep up this phony act of being a Cowboys fan. His show only talks about 3 things and that's Cowboys, Lebron, and the Patriots.

birdwells1

Reaction score
I'm not even gonna blame Garrett anymore. Somebody dumb enough to pay me to coach whether I'm qualified or not I'm taking the money. And so would you. So to blame Garrett for this mess is laughable. It starts with one man. And that man owns the team. Only way to get at him is to not give him any of our hard earned money. You do this then you're just keeping this trash can rolling down the junk yard.

I've been saying this for years, if someone made me a CEO of some big organization paid me 25 million a year and made excuses for my failures and show the patience of Job all the while I'm still getting paid, you can't blame me for doing what everyone else in America would do.

nobody

Reaction score
I think Garrett knows he aint getting no extension at this point, that is why he looks so lifeless on the sideline. He knows he is done in Dallas.

Honestly, I think he wants to be done in Dallas. I don't think he wants to stay...but he doesn't want it on his resume that he resigned (quit) during a season.