Post Game Tweets Thread

tcc0808

Reaction score
This is a weird criticism of Smith. He sucked at times tonight and looked foolish with some of his dumb celebrations but he’s not the first player to wave off a camera when frustrated and talking to a teammate on the sideline.
At times?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'm not even gonna blame Garrett anymore. Somebody dumb enough to pay me to coach whether I'm qualified or not I'm taking the money. And so would you. So to blame Garrett for this mess is laughable. It starts with one man. And that man owns the team. Only way to get at him is to not give him any of our hard earned money. You do this then you're just keeping this trash can rolling down the junk yard.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

Who cares who the interim is? What exactly does Garrett do so well that no one else can do it for the next three weeks?

The team we’ve seen the past two weeks is not going to win another game this year. The defense has completely checked out. Business decisions galore. They don’t tackle. They don’t get turnovers. They don’t get stops. Under Garrett, the team is completely dependently on beating the man in front of you, and half the team is already in offseason mode.

You think Kitna would be any worse?