Post Game Tweets Thread

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
This is a weird criticism of Smith. He sucked at times tonight and looked foolish with some of his dumb celebrations but he’s not the first player to wave off a camera when frustrated and talking to a teammate on the sideline.
He's fake. His whole persona is fake. People are starting to see it. He's more about his brand than actually playing good football. We will regret his extension by next year

Sydla

Reaction score

I can't quit you but I might take a hiatus

He’s an old fool.

His only chance at the playoffs this year is try to go the light a fire under their *** route.

That requires firing Garrett.

He’s a fool is he thinks Garrett is suddenly going to rip off wins at this point.

Reactions: CWR

iamliko22

Reaction score
This is a weird criticism of Smith. He sucked at times tonight and looked foolish with some of his dumb celebrations but he’s not the first player to wave off a camera when frustrated and talking to a teammate on the sideline.
I bought his Jersey day he signed the contract.. but seeing the celebration when the bears player got hurt. after watching the other antics tonight.. is making me kinda regret buying a jersey I won't wear.