Twitter: Post game tweets

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Newy Scruggs ‏@newyscruggs 3m
Jerry Jones backed Jason Garrett as his head coach after the game. What he says Dec. 15 may be different if they miss the playoffs on 12/29.

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 17s
Witten: 'It’s tough. It’s really tough. Words really can’t describe it

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 1m
Tony Dungy on Dez leaving the field before end of the game: "You cannot do that. I've got a problem with that, as a coach, as a teammate."

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 2m
Romo pick on packaged play: blame #cowboys Garrett too. Giving Romo change authority there is a mistake

Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 2m
DeMarco Murray, with a stern look, declined to speak after the game. Said he would this coming week.

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 3m
Ernie Sims on LB injuries: ‘It’s devastating. But we got to bounce back. We need this next win so bad, words can’t explain.’

Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 4m
Beasley on 2 INT: "I saw the cornerback & I throttled down a little bit. I don't have the option to do that on that play That was my fault."

Ian Fitzsimmons ‏@Ianfitzespn 7m
@Jgalex0705: @Ianfitzespn You think that this will be the nail in Garrett's coffin?> Said it b/f camp. Lose this crappy div time to change

Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 8m
Clay Matthews: "I feel like we won the Super Bowl. I know it might be a little premature in saying it. I feel like I was in college again."

Blogging The Boys ‏@BloggingTheBoys 15m
RT @DMN_George Jones asked to be clear Garrett is NOT calling plays & Callahan IS still?: “Well, I’m not getting into whether it is or not.”

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 16m
D-Ware on what he'd tell younger players: "I've been at the bottom of that pile and there's no reason to give up. We don't give up here."

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 20m
DeMarcus Ware: "I made some effective plays. At the end of the day, on third down we got to be able to get off the field."

Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 42s
Romo on Dez leaving field: It's an emotional game. You get to the end there, obviously, it's not fun for any of us to lose a football game.

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 53s
Romo said on last INT it was a run call but a bad run look. Something they change 3-6 times a game. 'Looking back, we should have run.'

DC Blue Star ‏@DCBlueStar 4m
Freaking stupid. I'm addressing the fact that Ware is calling people out and doing NOTHING... and this guy's trying to make it about Romo.

Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 7m
Jerry Jones still says Jason Garrett will be the Dallas Cowboys coach next season: "That door was slammed. I don’t need another chance."

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
DC Blue Star ‏@DCBlueStar 7m
This guy just said Ware is exempt from being called out because of his past numbers. LMAO. Okay.

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 9m
.@tmyers0508 incredible but true: this suck-*** D played 1 first half of 3 pts allowed. #cowboys can't ask for more

Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 10m
Romo on the 1 pick: "They overloaded the side we were going to run the ball to. I ended up throwing to the man who was 1-1."

Tom Orsborn ‏@tom_orsborn 11m
Jones on if Cowboys win final two: "Then y’all will be seeing me and asking me if I’m giving (Garrett) a raise, an extension."

BTW, Wilcox admitted that the defense put the foot off the gas, and that is their fault, the won't do that again! Fricking incredible.........

jblaze2004

Reaction score
ware my how he have fallen. Idk how injured he is but he looked terrible. Jared allen????

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 4m
Jerry on Ware: ‘I don’t know. I watched him a lot tonight, and I watched how he as being blocked tonight. I don’t have an explanation.’

He is done Jerry, that is the explanation....................dude is getting b-slapped every game and he just stands there and takes it....................hang the cleats up Ware, you are embarrassing yourself at this point...........its over.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
He is done Jerry, that is the explanation....................dude is getting b-slapped every game and he just stands there and takes it....................hang the cleats up Ware, you are embarrassing yourself at this point...........its over.

by a 4th round rookie no less! which by the way proves that 4th rounders can be NFL ready and not projects. Only in Dallas do 4th round picks need years to develop.