Twitter: Post game tweets

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I believe he talking about the first int

The play to Austin?

That may explain the horrible blocking scheme. Clay Matthews unblocked. Gavin Escobar apparently assigned to run from the right side of the formation all the way to the left to take on one of the best pass rushers in the game.

If it was supposed to be a run to the right, Gavin's probably just trying to get in the way enough to stop backside pursuit. May work in that case. Likely never going to work when assigned to pass protect from outside the RT and the pass rusher comes from outside the LT.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I dunno which tweets to believe. Some look like he's having second thoughts, others look like he's not.

Almost like 2 different people are making the statements.

Pretty sure we could use these tweets to get him committed. He's clearly altered right now and it's probably best he be placed into a longterm care facility.

Already said he would be terribly conflicted about this year. We still can win the division. I look for Chi to beat Philly. I just don't know if we can beat Washington. A win today probably guaranteed the division.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
There is. What you'll hear in the media this week is what happened to the run? So Garrett and company will overcompensate next week by overrunning. What you have is clowns running the insane asylum, i.e. people who are totally unaware of situational play calling, exemplified by the post game excuse of "we were trying to be aggressive" as the reason for having a 48 to 18 pass to run ratio at the end of a game leading 26 to 3 at half with a 7 YPC.

I don't believe it goes down that way. They don't get influenced by the media. but they likely second guess themselves. And they know they need to be in the 60/40 range if possible.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
by a 4th round rookie no less! which by the way proves that 4th rounders can be NFL ready and not projects. Only in Dallas do 4th round picks need years to develop.

So because one 4th rookie looks pretty good, everyone except for those that play for Dallas look good?

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
I think he is talking about Garrett
@pcrayton12: @jbeansy217 did u think he would take the blame? Go back and look at his history!! Its never his fault!!!

@pcrayton12: @Mr4thAndLong so who will get the blame for this one bro? Plus how many football ignorant people will say that pic was cole beasleys fault?

@pcrayton12: @Mr4thAndLong both of them bro. Beasley read defesnse exactly how it was. Romo never saw the cover 2 corner in front of Beasley. Great bait

Talking about Bryant
@pcrayton12: @ShawnP47 @Mr4thAndLong horrible mistake. Brings bad press to urself! U can be pissed but do it with ur team.

@pcrayton12: "@JJT_ESPNDallas: Cowboys shut locker room about 30 minutes early. Bush league" they didnt want yall going after Dez and attacking him!!

There is more but the ones that caught my eye.

Nah, Beasley just cut off his route. Something Crayton would know something about. Guy moved on under bitter circumstances. Everything he says he questionable.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
http://i6.***BLOCKED***/albums/y210/jarvman/grrenbay2ndand1.jpg

Is he supposed to run a QB draw?

I think there's some confusion as to which INT we're talking about. That pic is before the last one. I think the one where Romo checked out of the run was the one before that.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

1. mike fisher ‏@fishsports6m
    Dez leaving. Players silent. OC non-accountability. Owner w semi-vote-of-confidnce. Signs of #Cowboys team fracturing. Who pulls it tgether?

Expand

This is what happens when the team starts getting embarrassed on a weekly basis. Two blowouts and an EPIC collaspe in just over a month....................Garrett is crashing and burning right in front of us.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
So because one 4th rookie looks pretty good, everyone except for those that play for Dallas look good?

how have the Cowboys 4th rounders looked in the recent past, and not just in their rookie year?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I think there's some confusion as to which INT we're talking about. That pic is before the last one. I think the one where Romo checked out of the run was the one before that.

so Garrett threw Romo under the bus for the first interception, who is he blaming for going empty back field on the second one? I am still shocked at how many empty backfield plays were called in the second half.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
how have the Cowboys 4th rounders looked in the recent past, and not just in their rookie year?

No, but the point was that it isn't "only in Dallas" that that happens. A lot of teams fail to develop 4th round picks, whether it be as a rookie or not.

so Garrett threw Romo under the bus for the first interception, who is he blaming for going empty back field on the second one? I am still shocked at how many empty backfield plays were called in the second half.

That I have no good answer for.

plymkr

Reaction score
Nah, Beasley just cut off his route. Something Crayton would know something about. Guy moved on under bitter circumstances. Everything he says he questionable.

Yeah, I'm not sticking up for Garret at all, I want him gone. I'm also not sticking up for Romo, if Crayton is talking about him, but my question is: is Crayton playing anywhere and whatever happened to him? Not sure Crayton has any room to talk if he is in the same professional football team that I'm on.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score

By the second int we were down with under 1:30 to play. that was a justifiable passing situation.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
can somebody decipher this gem from Jerry?

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 4m
Jerry Jones on Jason Garrett: “I was firm for one night at that time and that doesn’t call for me having to be firm every morning I get up."

I think an advanced degree in some kind of literature analysis would be required to decipher that completely. I think he's saying that he may not stickk to his original statement about Garrett being here next year

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I think an advanced degree in some kind of literature analysis would be required to decipher that completely. I think he's saying that he may not stickk to his original statement about Garrett being here next year

BINGO....................the media is already reporting this as a "semi-vote of confidence"...................which is usually the kiss of death in professional sports for coaches.

Zman5

Reaction score

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
can somebody decipher this gem from Jerry?

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 4m
Jerry Jones on Jason Garrett: “I was firm for one night at that time and that doesn’t call for me having to be firm every morning I get up."

Translated: I felt good about Garrett the last time we talked but I do not always feel good about Garrett.

It's double speak like you see in politics. You say both possible outcomes and give ambiguous preference.

It's easy to infer that he is now not feeling good about his HC.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
2nd half of a game your leading big. Running for 7.5 yards per play. Even if they started loading the box, Murry still went for 5.5 yards per run. So you think your so ****** smart youll go away from what everyone knew would have won the game.
2nd half - 7 runs, 23 passes !!! Thats why we lost. And thats why Garrett should be fired !