Twitter: Post game tweets

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Tom Orsborn ‏@tom_orsborn 11m
Jones on if Cowboys win final two: "Then y’all will be seeing me and asking me if I’m giving (Garrett) a raise, an extension."

Uh, no we won't.

BTW, Wilcox admitted that the defense put the foot off the gas, and that is their fault, the won't do that again!

Bahahahahahahaha!!! There aren't that many games left in the season, Wilcox.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
by a 4th round rookie no less! which by the way proves that 4th rounders can be NFL ready and not projects. Only in Dallas do 4th round picks need years to develop.

Its just embarrassing how a 4th round rookie dominates Ware..........................not surprising considering Bushrod dominated him last week.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I didn't agree with Dez leaving the field early, but if you're upset and it's best to leave than to kill someone, I'm all for it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know what the big fuss is about. Hell, the rest of his teammates and coaching staff left after halftime. He actually stayed longer than they did.
What's up popp? You still over seas?

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Share, please.

I think he is talking about Garrett
@pcrayton12: @jbeansy217 did u think he would take the blame? Go back and look at his history!! Its never his fault!!!

@pcrayton12: @Mr4thAndLong so who will get the blame for this one bro? Plus how many football ignorant people will say that pic was cole beasleys fault?

@pcrayton12: @Mr4thAndLong both of them bro. Beasley read defesnse exactly how it was. Romo never saw the cover 2 corner in front of Beasley. Great bait

Talking about Bryant
@pcrayton12: @ShawnP47 @Mr4thAndLong horrible mistake. Brings bad press to urself! U can be pissed but do it with ur team.

@pcrayton12: "@JJT_ESPNDallas: Cowboys shut locker room about 30 minutes early. Bush league" they didnt want yall going after Dez and attacking him!!

There is more but the ones that caught my eye.

Doomsay

Reaction score
He is done Jerry, that is the explanation....................dude is getting b-slapped every game and he just stands there and takes it....................hang the cleats up Ware, you are embarrassing yourself at this point...........its over.

LOL at the extension discussions in the 2014 cap tread.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Funny how Craton is talking ish. I still remember that 2007 playoff game.