Twitter: Post-Game Twitter Thread

plymkr

Reaction score

The announcer’s reaction was almost like he knew it was coming. No change in voice. It’s like he knew if Dak threw it, it would be picked. It wasn’t a surprise to him. That says a lot right there.

kevm3

Reaction score
This game was a clear coaching failure and this team sleep walked into this game just liike Denver and the 49ers playoff games.

We thought they were going to be an easy W and it looks like McCarthy let the guys take a day off, hence Zack Martin and Biadiscz in street clothes and Tyron dressed up to play but chilling on the sidelines.

We came in our first two games prepared and played nearly penalty free ball, and yet this game we got hammered with penalties and tons of sloppy play on both sides of the ball.

The real concern is can McCarthy keep the team focused for 4 games straight in the playoffs

Carson

Reaction score
This game was a clear coaching failure and this team sleep walked into this game just liike Denver and the 49ers playoff games.

We thought they were going to be an easy W and it looks like McCarthy let the guys take a day off, hence Zack Martin and Biadiscz in street clothes and Tyron dressed up to play but chilling on the sidelines.

We came in our first two games prepared and played nearly penalty free ball, and yet this game we got hammered with penalties and tons of sloppy play on both sides of the ball.

The real concern is can McCarthy keep the team focused for 4 games straight in the playoffs
… as much as a homer as I want to be, You likely never have to worry about that lol

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
If anybody took the 11 points when they saw Biadasz, Martin AND Smith out, let me tell you what! I saw some amazing Oceanfront property in Arizona that I would love to speak to you about.
Im in a $15k survivor pool. Half the league got eliminated yesterday taking Dallas. Not me though ….

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Y'all put us on top of the world. We knew who we are. What in the world is he saying here? Sounds like he is saying you guys are the ones that thought we were good. We knew we were the same bums we have always been. Very strange statement IMHO.