Post injury guys are struggling

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Here's a hint you don't sign guys after major injuries jerry and stephen are dumb. gallup= a no. 4 wr steele= a swing tackle he's been getting cooked pollard= speed and burst is different. no way he gets caught from behind before the injury.
I think they made their bed when threw out Amari for cheap and so have to stick with Gallup, but MM needs to go with whoever brings more , If Tolbert can step up he needs to play more , Gallup is proving to a liability when the DBs are physical ( getting mauled at LOS)

Redline360

Reaction score
Gallup should have never got paid

Pollard was doing just fine when the OL was playing well to start the season but doesn't help they use him totally wrong and the running scheme could be sniffed out by high-school teams.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Wasn't a problem last year when teams were game planning all week for the other guy... It's just different when YOU have the target painted on you. The Cowboys need a power back. I don't care if it becomes the rook FB. They need somebody other than TP to do it. They are causing the juice to be beaten out of Pollard running him up the middle.

When it comes to RBs when will you learn that my opinion is just better than yours?

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder why visit this discussion board. The lack of intelligent material that people post here is comical.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
No, you really don't accelerate past 40 yards when running a sprint. If Pollard couldn't reach top speed within 40 yards he wouldn't be successful in the NFL. Some are saying he was sick at the combine, so maybe that was a factor

Of course, if a person were running 80 yards the second 40 would be faster than the 1st 40 because he would already at a full sprint going into the 2nd 40 rather than starting from a stationary position.

You may be right at Pollard's concern with protecting the ball could have slowed him a bit. Heck, just carrying a football might make a player a fraction slower than he would be without it.
Most world class sprinters, such as NFL running backs like Pollard and Olympic track and field athletes, hit their top speed in MPH between 50-60 meters into a 100 meter sprint...Meters are longer than yards. I'm right na-na-na-na-na.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Pollard - juice is gone. No way he gets caught on that catch in run a year ago. No way

Lewis - can’t keep up with even the slowest receivers in the league. Should be on the bench but for Diggs injury. Izzy should be playing ahead of him.

Gallup - still not back to what he was.

Steele - it’s either a confidence issue or lack of strength in that knee but he has been awful.

But for Steele, all of these guys better be gone next year.
then add to it a draft class that hasn't contributed anything. and you have 1/4 of the team not producing.