CFZ Post Wk 15: QB Combined Statistical Ranking

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
ah, I see my post was true. You want to give the guys/gals the cliff notes on your crying thread about Romo. they should make it into a lifetime movie. It was a real tear-jerker. I give the tears a B.

It was kind of strange. You got all mad because you found out Romo liked women and was dating stars. Dang, it was very strange.

Are you still hurt because Romo went "Hollywood"? Did it hurt badly when you found out he like women/stars? That is kind of strange, very strange. I'm very sure that is what all your rants were about. Romo going "Hollywood". hum

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Are you still hurt because Romo went "Hollywood"? Did it hurt badly when you found out he like women/stars? That is kind of strange, very strange. I'm very sure that is what all your rants were about. Romo going "Hollywood". hum
Could care less, but it did affect him and the Cowboys as a few of us said it would.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Yet somehow the Cowboys are 1st in the NFL averaging 35 points per game since Dak's return as opposed to the 21.4 points per game they scored with Cooper Rush at quarterback. And their total yards, 3rd down conversion rate, yards per play, and red zone offense are all top three.

This offensive explosion is amazing with such an "inferior" quarterback back at the helm.
Hence turned vets matter, which our defense generates the second most of

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not the one who's crying because Romo "went Hollywood" I'm glad he dated some stars/women. I'm not the one crying because "Romo went Hollywood" lol. You might have a chance with Dak though.
My beef with Romo was him going Hollywood. You keep on bringing up he dating women. Sounds like you wanted him to go out with you.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
My beef with Romo was him going Hollywood. You keep on bringing up he dating women. Sounds like you wanted him to go out with you.
LoL, you were crying he went "Hollywood" crying about him dating stars. LOL, it's okay big guy. It must have hurt to find out he liked Hollywood women.

Now everybody knows why you are so obsessed with dak.

foofighters

Reaction score
I'll repeat the intro from previous weeks....
I did this the last few years.
It pretty much delivers the league MVP every year.

Don't get too worked up over this. Just data.

Combine and average the QBs' rank of the following two categories and tally.
  1. Differential: Total TDs (Passing/Rushing TDs ) - Total Turnovers ....This reduces bus-driving a little bit
  2. Standard NFL Passer Rating

This is where we stand after 15 weeks (14 games)
3-way tie at the top
  1. Mahomes (tied 1st, MVP candidate)
  2. Hurts (tied 1st, MVP candidate)
  3. Tagovailoa (tied 1st (MVP candidate?)
  4. Burrow (almost caught up to the top 4)
  5. G Smith (career year, by far)
  6. Allen (closing the gap)
  7. Garoppolo ( out for year, may remove him soon)
  8. Goff
  9. Lawrence (keeps rising
  10. Cousins (also rising)
  11. Dalton (hard to believe, but there he is)
  12. Carr ...the next 8 QBs are all bunched together
  13. Rodgers (historically low for him)
  14. Brady
  15. Herbert
  16. Jackson
  17. Tannehill
  18. PRESCOTT (tied 18th)
  19. Fields (tied 18th)
  20. D Jones
  21. Mariotta (benched)
  22. Murray
  23. Brissett
  24. R Wilson
  25. Heinike
  26. Stafford (out for season)
  27. Wentz
  28. Rush
  29. Mayfield
  30. M Jones
  31. Mills
  32. Z Wilson
  33. Ryan
  34. Pickett
Players not included due to not of enough games played:
Darnold, Purdy, White, K Allen, Huntley, Rypien, Trubisky, Watson, McCoy.

Here are the prior week's results
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/2022-post-wk-14-qb-combined-statistical-ranking.504431/
I'd like to see a better breakdown. There are obvious INTs that QBs throw that are due to something else other than the QB. I'd like those taken out of the equation for all QBs and then see the number.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LoL, you were crying he went "Hollywood" crying about him dating stars. LOL, it's okay big guy. It must have hurt to find out he liked Hollywood women.

Now everybody knows why you are so obsessed with dak.
Obsessed? I support our QB who is fully and only invested in this team, unlike your man-crush. You call Dak "mouthbreather", because Dak sent your crush packing towards retirement for good.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Obsessed? I support our QB who is fully and only invested in this team, unlike your man-crush. You call Dak "mouthbreather", because Dak sent your crush packing towards retirement for good.

LOL, supporting our QBs, is that what you called in your rants about Romo and going "Hollywood"? dating women stars?
The genie is out of the box.

Dang to hate a guy because he likes women stars, is bizarre, and to continue to do so is even more bizarre.

You even posted in another thread about Tony going "Hollywood" lol. you can't help yourself.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL, supporting our QBs, is that what you called in your rants about Romo and going "Hollywood"? dating women stars?
The genie is out of the box.

Dang to hate a guy because he likes women stars, is bizarre, and to continue to do so is even more bizarre.

You even posted in another thread about Tony going "Hollywood" lol. you can't help yourself.
You don't even know what "going Hollywood" means. You're just upset Dak forced the bench and then retirement on your crush!
:laugh:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You don't even know what "going Hollywood" means. You're just upset Dak forced the bench and then retirement on your crush!
It's okay, wink, wink. we know what hurt you.

I'm glad he dated some Hollywood stars. {women}

It's okay, I don't think many people have my posts where they can see them. It's our secret how you felt about Romo

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'd like to see a better breakdown. There are obvious INTs that QBs throw that are due to something else other than the QB. I'd like those taken out of the equation for all QBs and then see the number.
You can do it if you like.
maybe also you could add in all the dropped interceptions for each QB
:popcorn:

I bet they more than balance out
j/k

As I mentioned each week at the top of this page.
This exercise is mainly used to show who the top or top 2 MVP candidates will be (assuming they are QBs)
It's amazingly effective in doing that

It can be used also to see what kind of season folks are having, but that is secondary.

I put disclaimers at the top for those who get their panties in a bunch one way or the other (not saying that is you at all).
Last year some were mad Dak was too high, this year some are mad Dak is too low.

They are just numbers.
As for ints.....they tend to balance out over time regarding how many were dropped and how many were on the WRs or were crazy good plays by defenders.

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
You've gone and hurt some feelings so they're lashing out. Don't take it personally, they're very emotional when it comes to Dak.
I don't get it.
I even try tell folks not to get worked up.
It's not my opinion, it's just numbers.

DFWJC

Reaction score
So you care? You keep repeating, "Romo went Hollywood" that was your big saying. Sounds like you were mad he liked beautiful star women. Very Strange,.
The irony is that Simspon found him.
It's not like he was ever known as some huge partier.
And back then in his 20s, what red-blooded male would've turned her down in her prime?
He was the one that eventually dumped her.... because he was more low-key than her.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well, with the nasty, freezing weather going on around the league this weekend (starting with torrential rain and wind tonight with Jag and Jets) the QBs playing indoors may be able to make up a little ground

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The problem with Dak is the picks, he dam near leads the league in picks and he missed 5 games.

Daks TD to INT ratio is 3rd worst in the entire NFL, that is why those offensive numbers you mentioned are not translating to wins.

Not translating to wins? Dallas is 6-2 since Dak's return and both losses were in overtime after the offense built a huge lead.

Unless we're not watching the same team.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not translating to wins? Dallas is 6-2 since Dak's return and both losses were in overtime after the offense built a huge lead.

Unless we're not watching the same team.
Winning is the bottom line.

Dallas is 6-3 this year with Dak as QB.
That translates to between a 11-6 or 12-5 record over 17 games... which most teams would take