Potential HC Replacements

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh.

He will maintain a hard nosed, run first offense. And make sure the team plays an aggressive and physical style of football. His style would fit nicely with our personnel.

He has championship level experience.

Oh jesus no....Michigan is a mess right now. :laugh:

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
At this point I want them to miss the playoffs so it guarantees red is gone. Maybe jerr will stumble into a great coach

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
To be fair, Campo had no talent to develop. Aikman was out yr1 Galloway hurt and then you get hutchinson, leaf, wright carter etc.

Parcells took the talent that Campos had to work with and made the playoffs. He made players that Campo failed with better.

I cannot think of a single player that Campos developed.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Parcells took the talent that Campos had to work with and made the playoffs. He made players that Campo failed with better.

I cannot think of a single player that Campos developed.

Parcells was a legend but he still knew there was no talent. He cut Quincy, Larry, Allen, Emmitt, etc knowing there was nothing much to build with long term. THis team is about the 1999 Cowboys. Paying current roster by overvaluing the talent

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Boys get blown out by the Eagles heading into their bye week...maybe. Otherwise, no.

Believe me, you know me, I would never object, I'll just be shocked if Jerry Jones fired Garrett so dramatically and unequivocally admitted he was wrong.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
What is the fascination some of you have with Jim Harbaugh? :rolleyes:

1advqa.gif

The last thing I want to see is this clown on the Cowboys sideline. :facepalm:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Parcells was a legend but he still knew there was no talent. He cut Quincy, Larry, Allen, Emmitt, etc knowing there was nothing much to build with long term. THis team is about the 1999 Cowboys. Paying current roster by overvaluing the talent

He rolled with Carter until he failed that last drug test. They made the playoffs. Allen and Smith were in their 30s. The players we have been signing are homegrown pro bowlers and all pros in their early and mid 20s. The 99 Cowboys were signing Chris Warren and Raghib Ismail both over 30 and not having seen a probowl in 4 years to never.

Not remotely the same.

wecasa

Reaction score
This is all on Jer and his hand picked staff. Outside of maybe Richard, what guy on the staff could stand in as interim coach if he did let red go? Moore? Kitna? Gary Brown? This staff is pathetic. Former players or guys from previous tenures. Nussmeyer came in with Linehan. Wouldn't Andre Gurode be better suited as an offensive assistant than defense? He played center for pete sake. I remember when our coaches were hot commodities, but then we were winning games. These guys seem like safe choices as coaches but none have any great deal of experience. Wasn't that the thing to do, raid other teams coaching staffs to find good ones? Seems like there should be better coaches from the top down.

cowboyec

Reaction score
among NFL guys...
•Mike McCarthy
•Dan Campbell
•Ken Whisenhunt
•Jack Del Rio

hell...I'd take Mike Shanahan right now.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Believe me, you know me, I would never object, I'll just be shocked if Jerry Jones fired Garrett so dramatically and unequivocally admitted he was wrong.

That he let JG go into this season as a lame duck suggests to me that even the old man is (finally) having doubts about his Chosen One™.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So?

He still has a better coaching history than Garret.

Michigan’s problems run deeper than Harbaugh.

Your kidding yourself if you don't think Harbaugh has his hand in everything concerning Michigan football. :rolleyes:

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I doubt Garrett is going anywhere. However, when Idgit says it's time to can Garrett, we'll know it's a possibility.