Potential HC Replacements

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I have little interest in discussions of rants, reactionary diatribe, or whining. I like discussing solutions.

What potential HC are out there that would upgrade the team? Keep in mind that this is still the Cowboys with all that entails. Your neophyte prodigy might not be as good of an idea as one may think.

I really have no idea about the college ranks but would love to see what people have in mind.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Honestly Marinelli at the interim with richard taking complete control of the defense is probably the best option until the season is over.

Garrett is getting undressed week after week. At this point any change in philosophy is better, even if that means putting a former 0-16 coach in charge.

DaleMc

Reaction score
Anybody but why not try and get Romo to give up the booth and give it a run for the remainder of the year. He says all the right things and points out all the flaws, no way it could be worse than this.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guys if you want to see him fired that is fine but it is not a plan for the future. I get that you are upset but try using the front brain a little and come up with solutions rather than taking out your angst.
Its ten minutesxafter the most embarrassing loss we can remember, good luck...

MikeB80

Reaction score
I'd go with Richard as an interim coach and go hunting in the offseason. Obviously Riley is the #1 option but we won't know who's all on the market until February.

That guy is not worthy of a head coaching position, interim or not. There is no one on this staff who is except marinelli and I can't imagine he wants any part of that.