Twitter: Practice 8-13

Knotamus

Reaction score
Glad Heath is ok

Me too.. unfortunately, the simple fact that every Cowboys fan in the country immediately was looking for Seattle’s GM phone# tells the real story. As much as we can all hope for atleast average Safety play with our current roster.. Dallas just needs to shore up this defense. The DE’s look hungry, LBer is looking like a strength, CB’s looking to prove something.. at the end of the day, if DT is only average and the rest of the Defense is strong.. that could be one hell of a defense. JJ make the call!!

DiResta

Reaction score
im not making this up i swear
Chaz Green leaving field in a cart. again.

can we get this into an icon or something?
chaz_car.png

glimmerman

Reaction score
Me too.. unfortunately, the simple fact that every Cowboys fan in the country immediately was looking for Seattle’s GM phone# tells the real story. As much as we can all hope for atleast average Safety play with our current roster.. Dallas just needs to shore up this defense. The DE’s look hungry, LBer is looking like a strength, CB’s looking to prove something.. at the end of the day, if DT is only average and the rest of the Defense is strong.. that could be one hell of a defense. JJ make the call!!
Don’t look like it’s going to happen.