Twitter: Practice 8-23

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I get they’re an Air Coryall system, but even Zampese used to run pick plays for Deion.
Things like that is why I have zero respect for any Garrett fanboy. It’s at the point now where they’re just being egomaniacs. Pick plays should’ve BEEN incorporated

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I didn't focus on Looney specifically because I was concentrating on Connor Williams, but I did notice and mark a few plays where the left side had a run blocked for a possible big gain, but Looney's man threw him off and either made the tackle or caused the tackle to be made. No real troubles in pass protection with the first team because he mostly did help blocks.

blueblood70

Reaction score
reality of this might be come to fruition..ouch! Game 1 starting oline

We'll assume a rest day for Tyron, so #Cowboys O-line today in practice is Cam Fleming at LT, Connor Williams at LG, Joe Looney at C, Kadeem Edwards at RG and La'el Collins at RT.

think about it we are a flare up away of Tsmiths back and martins knee not being ready to the above line-up..its scary people

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
did he kill someone?
2nd round pick last year, 6'4" ran a 4.40 40
24 years old

Apparently he is hurt

"Melifonwu has missed most of training camp due to a hip injury. He just hasn’t been able to stay healthy during his time in the NFL. If he clears waivers, Melifonwu will be placed on the team’s injured reserve list."

DiResta

Reaction score
is he worth a roster spot with IR-return over a guy like Tyree Robinson though