Twitter: Practice 8-23

Sydla

Reaction score
Then why do you come here and **** on the Cowboys time and time and time again? You must be a miserable person.

I wonder why you come here and talk about Nick Foles being so great. Must be a closet Eagles fan.

Sydla

Reaction score
To be honest we haven't run them well. If you go back and watch how many flags we got for OPI you will see why.
And yes Dak is still learning the position. It takes longer than 3 years to learn the qb position.

I agree with that but I guess where you and I differ is that I don't believe an inability to run rub routes well or effectively is a personnel issue.

That's a coaching issue.

Dre11

Reaction score
I agree with that but I guess where you and I differ is that I don't believe an inability to run rub routes well or effectively is a personnel issue.

That's a coaching issue.

We do differ, because the coach can't run the route for them, what more can the coach do than show them how to run it and create the combination of routes. The timing of the mesh is all on the player.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder why you come here and talk about Nick Foles being so great. Must be a closet Eagles fan.
I never said he was great. All I said was that he had a Super Bowl MVP year last year.