Twitter: Practice 8-23

OldCoach

Reaction score
Taco took a swing at the back of someone’s head during thet scuffle. What do you expect from a guy named taco I guess.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm really, really glad our best pass rusher didn't break his hand swinging at Kadeem's helmet :rolleyes:

This is pure ******* stupidity.

Woods has set a precedence that this no-name dudes can come in here starting scraps with established veterans.

Crawford is a leader on the defense, you can't be Kadeeem Nobody and putting him in a position where he's going to have to fight you because he can't let a Nobody punk him.

Enough with this nonsense.

DiResta

Reaction score
Taco took a swing at the back of someone’s head during thet scuffle. What do you expect from a guy named taco I guess.
he, Tyrone and Tank are buddies so they're just rolling but you don't swing like that at a guy's helmet much less a fringe roster guy

kevm3

Reaction score
Say what you want about these guys swinging at helmets, but I actually LIKE the fact that this defense is sticking up for each other and has fire. I remember defenses of old when Sean Lee got popped by Golden Tate and nobody on the defense did anything

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Cowboys run pick plays too, this is nothing new

Just not to the extent you see from a team like NE or Seattle whose offenses are predicated on them. The Cowboys prefer their players to win their matchups.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
In this video version, go to the 15 second mark and watch on the left side of that scuffle. Taco comes around the edge throwing blindsided haymakers at Kadeem's and another Olineman's heads. Dirty ***.

Check out @MikeLeslieWFAA’s Tweet:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
This is pure ******* stupidity.

Woods has set a precedence that this no-name dudes can come in here starting scraps with established veterans.

Crawford is a leader on the defense, you can't be Kadeeem Nobody and putting him in a position where he's going to have to fight you because he can't let a Nobody punk him.

Enough with this nonsense.
:lmao:Funny part is you’re dead serious

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
In this video version, go to the 15 second mark and watch on the left side of that scuffle. Taco comes around the edge throwing blindsided haymakers at Kadeem's and another Olineman's heads. Dirty ***.

Check out @MikeLeslieWFAA’s Tweet:

I LOVE IT!!!! That’s how a real defense plays. Richard rubbing off early. That’s my coach