Twitter: Practice 8-6

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Been watchin Ward..this kid may be special. Preseason will give us a better gauge,but so far, he is showing to be an elite cover corner. I love how he gets his head around and looks at the ball..no face guarding crap. He looks smooth through his turns and back peddles. All he does is make plays.

From what I heard ward wasn't used correctly in Oakland. Oaklands defensive scheme played away from ward strengths.

So if he is looking different in camp now we know why. Oakland may have lost out.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Some guys practice lights out,then when the real games start,they shrink. We gonna find out about these guys starting Thursday.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Been watchin Ward..this kid may be special. Preseason will give us a better gauge,but so far, he is showing to be an elite cover corner. I love how he gets his head around and looks at the ball..no face guarding crap. He looks smooth through his turns and back peddles. All he does is make plays.

Dane Bruglar really like his potential.. I’d hedge my bets more on his opinion than Broaddus’s.. although, Broaddus said he liked him too.. this team is super deep at CB. And I’m not complaining. I just wish we had a couple prospects at Safety that we could same the same ab... there’s still time though. Safety is like LB, we won’t know what we really have until they start hitting folks

DiResta

Reaction score
Cowboys WR Lance Lenoir just dropped a pass near the sideline in team drills and CB Chidobe Awuzie from the sideline yelled, "Retweet that!"

:rolleyes: thanks dude
glad i didnt just prop you up like 10 minutes ago lol