Twitter: Practice 8-6

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
This isn't the old school days of the NFL...and the Camp Cupcakes are mandated by contract agreement between the NFL Player's Association and the NFL.

Dallas is pro active on medical issues, but a player can choose to gut out injuries as well...

Has nothing to do with the old school, Gregory isn't injured, he's medically cleared, he's not coming off some knee or ankle injury, he's fully healthy, and has been out of football for almost two years, instead of standing on the sidelines, he should be in there making contact, whether in full padded practice or sheels and helmets and should be playing a lot in the preseason games, otherwise he'll never be in football shape when the season starts because once camp break, there's very limited time to get in football shape for the season....

CCBoy

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with the old school, Gregory isn't injured, he's medically cleared, he's not coming off some knee or ankle injury, he's fully healthy, and has been out of football for almost two years, instead of standing on the sidelines, he should be in there making contact, whether in full padded practice or sheels and helmets and should be playing a lot in the preseason games, otherwise he'll never be in football shape when the season starts because once camp break, there's very limited time to get in football shape for the season....

This is what, Gregory's second real season since being drafted? He's been out of football for over a whole year now...and you expect him to take Bear Bryant types of two adays in 100+ temps? Why not tell him to tape a salt tablet on pulled muscles also?

One might get better listening skills or stick to your own definitions strictly...and miss even more than one just did at comparisons.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
This is what, Gregory's second real season since being drafted? He's been out of football for over a whole year now...and you expect him to take Bear Bryant types of two adays in 100+ temps? Why not tell him to tape a salt tablet on pulled muscles also?

One might get better listening skills or stick to your own definitions strictly...and miss even more than one just did at comparisons.

Just lifting weights, jogging and yoga isn't going to get you in football shape and ready to play, you're the one conflating what I said to a 60's era of doing things.....

CCBoy

Reaction score
Just lifting weights, jogging and yoga isn't going to get you in football shape and ready to play, you're the one conflating what I said to a 60's era of doing things.....

When one tosses crap up against a board, make sure some of it at least sticks...take the crap out your own eyes or just remain a preppie. Good night, John boy...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have no issue with the staff getting Gregory physically ready before putting him out there. I have no doubt Gregory will get playing time in these pre season games until then he will regain the stamina he will need.

HanD

Reaction score

Just fyi, i was at camp yesterday and i saw no yoga or just jogging from gregory.

Id like to see more but i also dont want to see him pushed and get hurt.

DiResta

Reaction score
Just fyi, i was at camp yesterday and i saw no yoga or just jogging from gregory.

Id like to see more but i also dont want to see him pushed and get hurt.
since you mention being there
heres him going through some drills individually

really hope he can have a positive impact sooner rather than later, hate to get my hopes up
side note- Tapper looks quicker than the others except for Randy

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
From what I heard ward wasn't used correctly in Oakland. Oaklands defensive scheme played away from ward strengths.

So if he is looking different in camp now we know why. Oakland may have lost out.
Wrong Ward. Ward the corner not Jihad the DT