Twitter: Practice 8-6

tomsanders921

Reaction score
If there's anyone on this roster that needs work and I mean a lot of work since he's been out of football for almost two years, it's Gregory.....Why he isn't in there pounding on people to get in football shape is beyond me....I'm so sick and tired of this organization babying players and then wonder when the real games start, they're pulling up with quads and hamstring injuries....
Not sure why you would need to ease a guy in like Randy. Do everything you can to get him into football shape. It's not like he's a 35 year old vet. I don't get it. If he doesn't have an injury, there is no reason he should not be out there full go

CCBoy

Reaction score
If there's anyone on this roster that needs work and I mean a lot of work since he's been out of football for almost two years, it's Gregory.....Why he isn't in there pounding on people to get in football shape is beyond me....I'm so sick and tired of this organization babying players and then wonder when the real games start, they're pulling up with quads and hamstring injuries....

This isn't the old school days of the NFL...and the Camp Cupcakes are mandated by contract agreement between the NFL Player's Association and the NFL.

Dallas is pro active on medical issues, but a player can choose to gut out injuries as well...