Twitter: Practice squad additions

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand Ralston, but expected him to be back on the 53. Also Thompson, but I was hoping he would go elsewhere. But no complaining about it. I hope he improves.

Now for Hardy, not sure, I have not been impressed with him. Especially his demeanor from the Hard Knocks shows. I know Brown been riding his butt on them, maybe because he sees some potential. But I seen to me anyway, he just does not have the desire from the meetings segments. But that is hard to translate also. Will pull for him to improve.

Seen that Carter may sign with the Cardinals PS. Was hoping they got him to our PS. He has a little something, but not quite enough, not yet, if he ever does.

quickccc

Reaction score
Should this thread be a stickler, considering its a big part of all of the roster moving ? :D

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He can be elevated more than twice but he would need to be released the third time and then re-signed to the practice squad and cycle can be repeated.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I understand Ralston, but expected him to be back on the 53. Also Thompson, but I was hoping he would go elsewhere. But no complaining about it. I hope he improves.

Now for Hardy, not sure, I have not been impressed with him. Especially his demeanor from the Hard Knocks shows. I know Brown been riding his butt on them, maybe because he sees some potential. But I seen to me anyway, he just does not have the desire from the meetings segments. But that is hard to translate also. Will pull for him to improve.

Seen that Carter may sign with the Cardinals PS. Was hoping they got him to our PS. He has a little something, but not quite enough, not yet, if he ever does.

I wonder what the health status of CJ Goodwin is. I know that he's been out injured for several weeks. If he's not available for a couple of games, I could see us bringing up Thompson as a special-teammer. I'm just glad we didn't keep him on the 53.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score

dang, I am guessing this means we will keep the 3 QB on the roster then with the acquisition of WG today. I was hoping for only 2 on the roster and 1 on the PS, doubt they would use 2 PS slots on QB position.