Twitter: Practice squad additions

Creeper

Reaction score
They clearly saw good things from Burton last season and in camp. He had the worst game of his life against the Jaguars; but if every team judged players based off one afternoon there would be nobody left in the league.

What I saw from Burton against the Jags is a guy who can stick to a receiver on any route - but, and it is a big issue, he does not find the ball. Maybe they feel they can teach him that skill.

conner01

Reaction score
As far as knowing the system they could have just gone with Garrett Gilbert. I don't like to keep hating on the guy but there hasn't even been hints that DiNucci can be a viable backup at this level. I am confused as to why he's still around in any capacity.
I don’t think Gilbert is PS eligible but he may. E

CowboyMort

Reaction score
What I saw from Burton against the Jags is a guy who can stick to a receiver on any route - but, and it is a big issue, he does not find the ball. Maybe they feel they can teach him that skill.

I don't have a lot of hope that they can teach him this skill. I saw four years of it with Chido and he never really learned to find the ball.