Twitter: Practice squad additions

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The only logical explanation is that any team that would acquire him must get league approval first, it's part of the whole competitive advantage thing.. the NFL has to look at to make sure it doesn't tilt the scales to far in that teams direction.
:laugh:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Not a big fan....squats like a girl in his stance. Can someone coach this guy up? Because our RB coach sucks. He doesn't teach anyone...anything. If Hardknocks exposed anything...our RB coach is a fraud. Haven't seen one RB do a switch arm while carrying the football drill.

yea because our RB coach has only been coaching RB in the NFL for 23 years.. he is a newbie and a fraud,, with 23 years NFL coaching experience.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The Cowboys now have Grier and Rush to handle practice snaps behind Dak. I really don't see the logic in holding onto DiNucci (even on the practice squad) when they could use that spot on another player that has actually showed something.

KDM256

Reaction score
Ben Dinucci is only with this team because of Mike McCartney and Mike McCartney only.

Nothing has warrant for this kid to be associated with an NFL organization thus far and I don't care who his little league basketball coach was back in the day

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Not a big fan....squats like a girl in his stance. Can someone coach this guy up? Because our RB coach sucks. He doesn't teach anyone...anything. If Hardknocks exposed anything...our RB coach is a fraud. Haven't seen one RB do a switch arm while carrying the football drill.

Well I definitely trust your scouting.

stinkface

Reaction score
thats where another team will claim him off of the practice sqad
They would have claimed him off waivers if they wanted him on their roster. I'm sure other teams could have offered him a chance to be on their practice squad, but he choose to come back here.

conner01

Reaction score
I just don't get it.

Hopefully this is just to get thru the 2021 season. We draft a guy in 2022 with legitimate NFL physical ability.
I had hopes for Ben
I thought last season gave him no chance
But after 4 pre season games he got no better
Time to move on though unless they put Grier on PS I don’t know of a better option who knows the system