Twitter: Practice squad additions

Plankton

Reaction score
Speaking of waste--

200w.gif

nathanlt

Reaction score
So to the poster that claimed "cutting Ralston was a "monumental mistake"......rest easy...he's on the Practice Squad. :p
Nope, it still is a monumental mistake. Ralston will be claimed by another team.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I expect those two back on the 53 once guys like McKeon and Gallimore go to IR.

That's possible, but if we do that, we're going to have to make room by cutting a couple of players. We have five on the virus list that we'll have to account for. We've got to bring the punter and long snapper back. And I'm not sure we have more than six players we'll put on IR.

I think it's in our better interest to leave Hamilton on the PS and then just bring him up the first couple of weeks for games while Gallimore is sidelined and while Bohanna continues to develop. Tight end is kind of in the same boat with us just needing a placeholder for McKeon.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Good. I really liked Ralston.
Not a big fan....squats like a girl in his stance. Can someone coach this guy up? Because our RB coach sucks. He doesn't teach anyone...anything. If Hardknocks exposed anything...our RB coach is a fraud. Haven't seen one RB do a switch arm while carrying the football drill.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
What's taking so long? Why haven't they done it yet?

The only logical explanation is that any team that would acquire him must get league approval first, it's part of the whole competitive advantage thing.. the NFL has to look at to make sure it doesn't tilt the scales to far in that teams direction.