Twitter: Practice squad additions

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am surprised Hamilton hasn't already been signed. I wonder if they are going to sign him to the 53 after finishing up their IR assignments.

Thats my guess. He and Sprinkle.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I am surprised Hamilton hasn't already been signed. I wonder if they are going to sign him to the 53 after finishing up their IR assignments.

I think that might be the plan. Until Watkins is cleared to return the only healthy DT's are Urban, Odighizuwa, and Bohanna. Watkins should be back by week one but I thought Hamilton did a real nice job against the run this preseason.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
YAYYYY the Nooch gets to develop a bit more. All is well. All except Ron'Dell choosing to go to Arizona, dang it.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Washington released Jimmy F..... Moreland, the INT wizard. Let's take a look Will! ... Before Pittsburgh scoops him up

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
They clearly saw good things from Burton last season and in camp. He had the worst game of his life against the Jaguars; but if every team judged players based off one afternoon there would be nobody left in the league.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Why waste a PS slot . You have Grier and Rush . DiNucci throws off his back foot more than anyone since Steve Pelleur was killing drives.

Because NFL personnel people know better than to give up on small-school players after essentially one year (one season, one preseason). There's no telling how many good NFL players some of you would have cut before they had a chance to show if they can develop.

Tom Landry had a three-year rule. It would be good if some of you would adopt that.

Now, there's a good chance DiNucci will go the way of past quarterbacks we've drafted in the later rounds, but it's really silly to not explore if he can become more than that.

jujoboys

Reaction score

I guess they need a QB at practice that can give our CBs and safeties some confidence. Nothing like a few easy interceptions to boost the confidence of the defense. May he never see the 53 again.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So 2 more to go for the PS.
And some other roster moves, if they move any player to IR. Or releases. As they need a P and LS to bring back.
Also a 3rd RB and TE.

Are they still trying to get a trade worked out for Anae, and can’t remover the other player. It may take another few days to get it all set.

Big_D

Reaction score
... but any team can poach him from us at any time and put him on their 53.

If a team is interested the Cowboys can move him to the 53. Move him or lose, they’ll have the option.