Prayer Request Cowboy Nation

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Mods, I’m not sure where this should go, so I’ll let you decide.

Just this past week I was told there’s a 99% chance I have stage four cancer. It won’t be 100% determined until biopsies are done this coming week. They found 4-5 masses on my liver, one on my right kidney, and 1-2 others somewhere in my abdomen. The only reason I even went to the doctor was tenderness in my abdomen. I thought it might be a hernia or something else other than this. Treatment will be determined based on the biopsy results. Prayer works and I’d appreciate all I can get. Thanks!
You have my hope and prayers, Brother, and I have to disclose, the man upstairs has taken good care of me throughout my life. I will ask that he share that grace with you and your Family. Stay positive and as busy as you can. The mind is most critical function of the healing process. God Bless.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Mods, I’m not sure where this should go, so I’ll let you decide.

Just this past week I was told there’s a 99% chance I have stage four cancer. It won’t be 100% determined until biopsies are done this coming week. They found 4-5 masses on my liver, one on my right kidney, and 1-2 others somewhere in my abdomen. The only reason I even went to the doctor was tenderness in my abdomen. I thought it might be a hernia or something else other than this. Treatment will be determined based on the biopsy results. Prayer works and I’d appreciate all I can get. Thanks!
So sorry to hear this. Wishing for a positive outcome man.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I received a message that this thread has been moved because “it is being ignored by the user who posted it”. I don’t understand. I’ve liked every single post that has been made and I’ve commented within the thread. Am I supposed to respond to every single post? I don’t really have time with all the tests and doctor appointments. I sincerely thank everyone for every post and for your thoughts and prayers.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I received a message that this thread has been moved because “it is being ignored by the user who posted it”. I don’t understand. I’ve liked every single post that has been made and I’ve commented within the thread. Am I supposed to respond to every single post? I don’t really have time with all the tests and doctor appointments. I sincerely thank everyone for every post and for your thoughts and prayers.
Weird stuff happens here sometimes. This is a good place to have this thread though. A lot of good people come to this zone, and several who can relate to your situation.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Weird that you got a notice like that. Please keep us posted on how you're doing. I hate that you're going through this.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Just a little update. The biopsies confirmed the cancer diagnosis. It apparently started in my colon. Over the next week and a half to two weeks I’m having a colonoscopy and endoscopy to determine the exact location of the mass, a stent inserted in the ureter of my right kidney to keep that tumor from squeezing it shut, and a port inserted for chemo. They’re going to start chemo as soon as all of those procedures have been done. Sounds like fun doesn’t it! :omg:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Just a little update. The biopsies confirmed the cancer diagnosis. It apparently started in my colon. Over the next week and a half to two weeks I’m having a colonoscopy and endoscopy to determine the exact location of the mass, a stent inserted in the ureter of my right kidney to keep that tumor from squeezing it shut, and a port inserted for chemo. They’re going to start chemo as soon as all of those procedures have been done. Sounds like fun doesn’t it! :omg:

Continued healing prayers for you, stay strong and keep swinging.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It certainly does not, brother. I wish you the absolute best of luck, patience, and courage!

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Thank you for the update. I've been thinking about you and I wish I could express just how much empathy I have. I'm just some guy on a Cowboy fan site but please reach out if I or anyone can help with anything. Stay strong man.