Pre- draft press conference today at noon CST

ESisback

Reaction score
No, you’re trying to take up for the guy who is.

I’m telling him what he CAN control. And where he can go if he doesn’t like the views presented here. Nobody is forcing anybody to be here. Or asking for censorship and what opinions are or aren’t allowed.

Got it now?
I’d wager he already knows that. You gave your opinion (which if fine), and he gave his (which is also fine). You know where the door is too, but most of us would rather you stayed, because most of us like your posts!

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Only thing I got from that press conference was that Tyron Smith was locked up in buildings.

ESisback

Reaction score
They’re playing the game. They all do. Their “strategy”? Lying about their “strategy”.

RS12

Reaction score
Uh oh. I didn't hear this part. Jerry says he won't pay an inordinate amount to trade up for Pitts. Jerry practically wears a cap that says "please fleece me" when making trades. SF gave up three ones to get the number three.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Uh oh. I didn't hear this part. Jerry says he won't pay an inordinate amount to trade up for Pitts. Jerry practically wears a cap that says "please fleece me" when making trades. SF gave up three ones to get the number three.
l hope not. They are more in need of defense and maybe somewhere in between,an offensive tackle.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Exactly. It’s so laughable that folks act like the decision making of the FO is somehow beyond reproach.

Of course not, I do think it is a bit stupid to fuss about a pre draft press conference that is done thought out the NFL. It is not Dallas doing it and no one else is, they all do it. Yet this is just a chance to mock the team? I could get it if Dallas was doing things outside the norm but there is nothing strange about pre draft press conferences. People can complain about it but it just comes off as complaining just to complain with no substance behind it. In the end all these pre draft conferences provide really not much information and all things said can change in a second as the draft actually starts to play out.