Game Day ***Pre-game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Want to talk about the game, before the game... Or about the early games?

Feel free to do so here.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
First!

Now that that's out of the way... I hope we aren't overconfident today. But we haven't seen that from Jason's team this year, so the better team will win.

popp1234

Reaction score
First!

Now that that's out of the way... I hope we aren't overconfident today. But we haven't seen that from Jason's team this year, so the better team will win.

We have no reason to be overconfident. They are 10-4 too.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Dallas is a tougher team than indy. I expect that to be evident today. We will run them over and they will have no answer. Physicality beats finesse every time.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
We have no reason to be overconfident. They are 10-4 too.

Good point. I was thinking last night's Eagles loss might still be on the team's mind. But we always seem to be mentally prepared so I'm not as worried as I would be in previous seasons.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First!

Who is the better team?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It has been the team's M.O. of late to screw up games that get us in the playoffs. My fears are predicated on this fact alone. I can see it in my head... Cowboys lose two to end the season. I'm not liking it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It has been the team's M.O. of late to screw up games that get us in the playoffs. My fears are predicated on this fact alone. I can see it in my head... Cowboys lose two to end the season. I'm not liking it.

It's in the back of my mind.

Show me, Dallas.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Whatever the outcome, it's on the 46 players that take the field today so no whining.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

They'll definitely be some demons the Cowboys will be battling today but what concerns me the most is how the team has played at home this season. It would be a real shame if a 3-5 home record is the reason the Cowboys miss the playoffs.

daveferr33

Reaction score
So the way I read the playoff scenarios is that we need either GB or Detroit to lose today to have any chance at a bye?

Nirvana

Reaction score
So the way I read the playoff scenarios is that we need either GB or Detroit to lose today to have any chance at a bye?

We also can get a bye through the Seahawks beating the Cardinals today and then next week the Seahawks losing to the Rams and the Cardinals losing to the 49ers, and us beating the Colts and Commanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.