Game Day ***Pre-game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the way I read the playoff scenarios is that we need either GB or Detroit to lose today to have any chance at a bye?
Technically, we can still get a bye if they both win. We need Seattle to win the NFCW but to finish 11-5, while we win out.

ISUFan22

Reaction score
We also can get a bye through the Seahawks beating the Cardinals today and then next week the Seahawks losing to the Rams and the Cardinals losing to the 49ers, and us beating the Colts and Commanders.

Why do we care what Seattle does (other than playing a role in Arizona losing out) when Dallas beat them head-to-head. As long as Dallas wins out, Cowboys finish ahead of Seattle.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
One of the pre game shows said that the Colts OL is pretty banged up, and if they are having a tough time protecting Luck, they can see Pagano pull Luck in the second qtr.

But then again, when has our DL given a team a tough time?

Shunpike

Reaction score
I have Dez and my opponent has Murray. Either I will love Dallas play call today or hate. $1730 on stake. Go Dez! :)

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't look now, but the Jets are about to take the lead over NE. If NE were by some miracle to lose, the Colts would be far more motivated today.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Why do we care what Seattle does (other than playing a role in Arizona losing out) when Dallas beat them head-to-head. As long as Dallas wins out, Cowboys finish ahead of Seattle.

Three way tie would go to Seahawks. So Lions and Packers would have to lose one.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Bears tied up with Detroit!

So you're saying there's a chance..

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
We also can get a bye through the Seahawks beating the Cardinals today and then next week the Seahawks losing to the Rams and the Cardinals losing to the 49ers, and us beating the Colts and Commanders.

jc.jpg

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Bucs showing a lot of fight... now if only Lovie would wake up from his afternoon nap and put in Glennon.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Well, if these scores can hold then it at least keeps a chance at a bye alive. I would have preferred Green Bay losing today and then winning next week, but you take what you can get.

Of course Detroit has been the luckiest team in the league this year, so I'm sure this won't matter in half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.