Game Day ***Pre-game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
I guess if Detroit loses, we can pray to the NFL Gods that they do work in GB, where Rodgers is undefeated this year?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
wow, blatant stat padding going on in Tampa Bay by the Packers. Rodgers must be worried about not putting up a statistically impressive day (he's played terriffic, just no touchdowns).

Nirvana

Reaction score
B5aBRFoCAAETYqk.jpg

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Seattle beats us in every tie-breaker because another team in the NFC beats us...explain how the hell that works?

Rule change needed. We might have to go to Seattle twice, what a joke

Bizwah

Reaction score
Not afraid at all of Seattle. I am more worried about Green Bay. We do not match up well with them.

Tawney88

Reaction score
Seattle beats us in every tie-breaker because another team in the NFC beats us...explain how the hell that works?

Rule change needed. We might have to go to Seattle twice, what a joke

Better conference record. If three teams tied for first conference record is the tiebreaker.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'd love to be hosting the Lions in a playoff game. I think we would beat the crap out of them.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Not yet. If Seattle wins today and loses next week along with Arizona and we win out then we get a bye. Also if Det/GB tie and we win out. Small chance but there still is one.
If both Seattle and Dallas win out, we beat out the Seahawks on head to head and get either the first or second seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.