Game Day ***Pre-game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mldardy

Reaction score
If both Seattle and Dallas win out, we beat out the Seahawks on head to head and get either the first or second seed.

:facepalm: Oh boy I don't know how many times I've see someone post this so far. We can't win a tiebreak in a 3-way tie. Head-to-head doesn't matter in a 3-way tie and that is what it will be if us and Seattle win out and the NFC North champion are all 12-4.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Not yet. If Seattle wins today and loses next week along with Arizona and we win out then we get a bye. Also if Det/GB tie and we win out. Small chance but there still is one.

If we win our last 2 games it does not matter how seattle plays their last 2 games. we always have the head-to-head advantage which is always the first priority in tiebreaking rules.

Of course it would be nice if arizona loses both of their last 2 games.

anyways the #4th seed, detroit and arizona do not scare me much in the playoffs.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Go Boys. Get the W and then worry about when and where in the playoffs.

You have exceeded my expectations for the season, so whatever happens from here on is still a positive.

mldardy

Reaction score
If we win our last 2 games it does not matter how seattle plays their last 2 games. we always have the head-to-head advantage which is always the first priority in tiebreaking rules.

Of course it would be nice if arizona loses both of their last 2 games.

anyways behind #4th seed and detroid arizona does not scare me much in the playoffs.

No it isn't. In a 3-way tie which is what it will be head to head doesn't matter unless the 3 teams tied were swept by one of the 3 teams which in our case wouldn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.