Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs 49ers pregame thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Basically just want to see our young guys step up tonight. Really looking at Armstrong, Hill, Pollard, Jacksons, Weber, Wilson, and hell I hope Taco shows something. Our top 3 DE's are out tonight (4 if you count Randy). Need depth at that position. Also hope either Cooper Rush or Mike White show something. If not, I think you need to address it. I don't know who is out there but they are sure playing with fire.

Eanwen

Reaction score
All I hope for Dak as a passer is to be aggressive with the ball, down the field and maybe in the middle.

I hope the young guys show up.

I hope everyone comes out healthy.

Anyone know if Cooper is playing?

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
All I hope for Dak as a passer is to be aggressive with the ball, down the field and maybe in the middle.

I don't think Amari is. I don't think we will see a lot from Kellen Moore just yet. But I too want to see Dak be aggressive with the ball.

Rayman70

Reaction score
no one gonna step up. Realistically, I just want to see the running backs show some good potential and the oline do a decent job. Its the first game of preseason. My expectations are realistic. We are still learning each others names out there lol..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Probably will not play, as they may want to take it easy with his bruised heel, even if it seems better

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
no one gonna step up. Realistically, I just want to see the running backs show some good potential and the oline do a decent job. Its the first game of preseason. My expectations are realistic. We are still learning each others names out there lol..
I'll be happy if Dak leads a good drive for a TD to be honest. As much as I love analyzing things you really can't take too much from this game. Would love someone to step up and stand out.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I enjoy preseason as much as anything else. I love evaluating these youngsters. I wonder who's going to stand out tonight. There's always somebody that We're not ready for. Go Cowboys

Vanilla2

Reaction score
No fox locally on directv.

So I’m stuck watching on the nfln.

Gonna cancel if the dispute lasts past the final preseason game

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anybody have a stream? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. If so, please direct me to the correct forum. Thanks guys.
NFL $99 for the season every preseason game plus every single game. The only issue is you can't see it until the second after the game ends. But all preseason games are from the beginning that's the best legal way. Other than that NFL Sunday Ticket that's the only other legal way you can get sling for free for one week. So you can get all the preseason game still them for $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.