Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs 49ers pregame thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Too bad, you will miss some good stuff.
Too bad, I don't want to listen to his one sided reporting. At least Broaddus and Fish call the team out. All is well with Mickey!!! He thinks Dallas won 3 Super Bowls between 2003-2009. Sad too, he was a reporter in the 90s. It's like he forgot.

The Cowboys are lucky to have good radio/tv guys but Mickey is one I can't stand.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too bad, I don't want to listen to his one sided reporting. At least Broaddus and Fish call the team out. All is well with Mickey!!! He thinks Dallas won 3 Super Bowls between 2003-2009. Sad too, he was a reporter in the 90s. It's like he forgot.

The Cowboys are lucky to have good radio/tv guys but Mickey is one I can't stand.

:facepalm:

dwreck27

Reaction score
Just moved to Houston for work (yay me) how bad is the black out of cowboys game here in the Houston market overall during the season

Worth coughing up for ticket?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I've heard Jerry Jones buys time slots on various stations throughout Texas so he can broadcast the preseason game to the fans. He has his own network called Blue Star Network.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
NFL channel. Sling free one-week of streaming. You can get the NFL channel through them

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're curious about any young players let me know who and I'll scout him tonight and tell you all about his future career in the post game.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
I've heard Jerry Jones buys time slots on various stations throughout Texas so he can broadcast the preseason game to the fans. He has his own network called Blue Star Network.

hqdefault.jpg

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just moved to Houston for work (yay me) how bad is the black out of cowboys game here in the Houston market overall during the season

Worth coughing up for ticket?

When I worked there it wasn't too bad at all. but I had a sling box on my TV back home in DFW area, and had to use it a few times. Still seen most of the games. Really dependent on the schedule layout year to year.

Status
Not open for further replies.