Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs 49ers pregame thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
There should be no blackouts. The Texans play on CBS. Dallas on Fox during the season.
Cowboys play only two CBS games and everyone will probably get both...3:25 afternoon game @ Jets and Thanksgiving against the Bills. If you live in Houston area you should be good to go for all 16 games.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
If Trysten Hill gets a sack tonight Rod will take him out for a candlelight dinner when they get back to Oxnard.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JG first, now Jerruh. Two insufferable idiots back-to-back. Think I'll mute my TV til' game starts.

We should have a Find a New Team Zone. You make comments like that and your account is locked into that Zone with no ability to navigate to other Zones to talk to the real fans. It's either post there or actually find a new team.

@MichaelWinicki can we get the ball rolling on this?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There should be no blackouts. The Texans play on CBS. Dallas on Fox during the season.

Yes but there is that stupid NFL rule, when a team is playing a home game, there can't be a game shown on he other channel if at the same time. Or something like that.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Cowboys play only two CBS games and everyone will probably get both...3:25 afternoon game @ Jets and Thanksgiving against the Bills. If you live in Houston area you should be good to go for all 16 games.
One hour away from Houston. Beaumont.

Just letting the new guy to the area know there's no blackouts.

Rayman70

Reaction score
jeeerie is kin to a loud fart in church. Hard to acknowledge and hard to fathom lol..OH GOOD HE'S DONE...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, I seen Jameill Showers out there on the field. I thought he was a mythical life long PS guy.

Blake

Reaction score
We should have a Find a New Team Zone. You make comments like that and your account is locked into that Zone with no ability to navigate to other Zones to talk to the real fans. It's either post there or actually find a new team.

@MichaelWinicki can we get the ball rolling on this?

iceman-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.