Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs 49s 2nd Half & post game thread***

TWOK11

Reaction score
I’ve seen the same crap happen over and over and over in the regular season too.

You've actually seen that happen all of two times in the last two seasons, only once in the regular season.

But regardless, there is no connection to be made between that and this. Anyone trying to do so is simply pushing an agenda

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Garrett almost looked mad until he realized he's still a head coach. Hard to keep a straight face.

AtlCPA

Reaction score
Some of you are absolutely ridiculous. The starters and second stringers played very well, and you’re whining about a bunch of scrubs who will not make the team blowing an 11 point lead. :facepalm:

cowboyec

Reaction score
like the energy from our D early.
offense with 1st unit looks really good.
I think we got a good'n in Woods and Gallup.
disappointed in sloppiness on our D in 2min....but some of those folks aint gonna be long.
most important...no injuries.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am curious if there are stats out there that track scoring in the last two minutes of halves.

kevm3

Reaction score
I know it’s preseason but could see and have seen Garrett lose a lot of games that way.

Exactly. That's the problem. These kind of problems still persist in the regular season. We constantly let teams hang around and they come back at the end and slice through our defense. We lose to divisional rivals and Garrett has a huge smile on his face. People think that it's just 'preseason' so it doesn't matter, but it does when these problems constantly occur during regular season.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Considering the Cowboys history of playing in SFO, as a long time fan, I wanted to beat

SFO, period. Sometimes things mean things. But Garrett works for the richest team in the NFL, so no worries.....The Bottom Line is FINE !!! :angry:

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
like the energy from our D early.
offense with 1st unit looks really good.
I think we got a good'n in Woods and Gallup.
disappointed in sloppiness on our D in 2min....but some of those folks aint gonna be long.
most important...no injuries.
Marcus Martin was injured toe and took for X-ray.

Ace-is-high

Reaction score
Look at the difference between Dak and Garrett. Dak has a look of disappointment on his face while Garrett has a huge smile. This is one of the reasons I don't want Garrett as the coach here. You don't send the message that it's ok to lose, even in preseason. You certainly don't smile after a huge melt down.
Garretts smiling but he knows this looks bad on him