Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs 49s 2nd Half & post game thread***

AtlCPA

Reaction score
I want to win every game. I don't care if it's pre-season or not. If I were the coaching staff, I'd rain hell on these guys going into next week. You screwed the pooch and that's not acceptable. Granted they're not our number 1's but they will be some day and they have to be held accountable.
I seriously doubt most of those guys will even make the practice squad, let alone eventually become our starters.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Bottom of the roster.. is definitely rock bottom for the secondary lol
The secondary had a terrible night. Awuzie played way off his man, Brown was too grabby, and our safeties seemed to let the middle of the field get wide open.

I feel for Olumba. That PI was a horrible call.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
The secondary had a terrible night. Awuzie played way off his man, Brown was too grabby, and our safeties seemed to let the middle of the field get wide open.

I feel for Olumba. That PI was a horrible call.
Get Thomas for the middle, issue solved!

AtlCPA

Reaction score
Coaching "scrubs", or average playes, to play above their natural ability is the ultimate indication and reflection of your coaching ability my friend. We fail.
Ridiculous! I remember Tom Landry losing almost every preseason game every year. Are you saying he was also a bad coach, because his scrubs didn’t play well?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Super Bowl winning quarterbacks:
  • Joe Flacco
  • Tom Brady
  • Nick Foles
  • Peyton Manning
  • Eli Manning
  • Troy Aikman
  • many others
It's really not necessary. Nice to have, but not necessary.
Except Nick Foles, Eli, and Peyton have rings because of their defense.

Flacco is about to be replaced by Lamar Jackson. If you have to bring up Aikman in regards to.statues winning rings that sort of God's against your point. Statues worked in the 90s.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
im going to assume its just base 4-3 because preseason and vs Carolina we get new stuff
because im not ready to see that
The way to beat the Marinelli scheme is in the middle of the Zone and between the LB's and S near the sideline.

Rodgers has done this to us ad nauseum, love to get a roaming S like Thomas back there...

Sydla

Reaction score
im going to assume its just base 4-3 because preseason and vs Carolina we get new stuff
because im not ready to see that

I’d like to believe this if not for the fact we’ve seen teams do this in the regular season too.

Normally who cares but when this is n issue that has shown up in regular season games, it’s still slightly disappointing.

DiResta

Reaction score
The way to beat the Marinelli scheme is in the middle of the Zone and between the LB's and S near the sideline.

Rodgers has done this to us ad nauseum, love to get a roaming S like Thomas back there...
all the accurate veteran qbs can do it
they know exactly what they are seeing and once they figure out the coverage as long as they can make accurate throws (like most of them can) its very straight forward

popp1234

Reaction score
Ridiculous! I remember Tom Landry losing almost every preseason game every year. Are you saying he was also a bad coach, because his scrubs didn’t play well?

This has nothing to do with the preseason, my friend. It's a trend, a pattern in crunch time.