Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs 49s pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ya,I got one, I'm not gonna pay to activate that little Wi-Fi casing-liner on a preseason game.
Verizon forced a tablet on me, some jenky tablet back in 2015. I tried to tell them in 2016 that I didn’t need it and that I was talked into it by some little hot thing at their store. They made me honor the two year contract.

For that, I went from 8g’s of data to 500mb, activated my military discount, and went from $125 a month to $48 a month. And I refuse to trade in my iPhone 6. I will milk this phone till it dies. Verizon can rot in hell. They are the best, and I will always use them, but I will make back that extra money they made on me by a factor of ten, so help me God

gmoney112

Reaction score
Verizon forced a tablet on me, some jenky tablet back in 2015. I tried to tell them in 2016 that I didn’t need it and that I was talked into it by some little hot thing at their store. They made me honor the two year contract.

For that, I went from 8g’s of data to 500mb, activated my military discount, and went from $125 a month to $48 a month. And I refuse to trade in my iPhone 6. I will milk this phone till it dies. Verizon can rot in hell. They are the best, and I will always use them, but I will make back that extra money they made on me by a factor of ten.

If you live near civilization, Verizon definitely isn't the best anymore.

Only advantage Verizon has nowadays is if you travel or live out in the boonies and need to tether or use cell backhaul.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

For that, I went from 8g’s of data to 500mb, activated my military discount, and went from $125 a month to $48 a month. And I refuse to trade in my iPhone 6. I will milk this phone till it dies. Verizon can rot in hell. They are the best, and I will always use them, but I will make back that extra money they made on me by a factor of ten.
Ya,they are the best in my state for phone service coverage area

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

For that, I went from 8g’s of data to 500mb, activated my military discount, and went from $125 a month to $48 a month. And I refuse to trade in my iPhone 6. I will milk this phone till it dies. Verizon can rot in hell. They are the best, and I will always use them, but I will make back that extra money they made on me by a factor of ten, so help me God
You're in southern California why not go with metro PCS. They have unlimited data and no force contracts.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Ya,they are the best in my state for phone service coverage area

In Verizon's contract they have a clause, if they think your data usage, for any reason, doesn't jive, they can/will throttle you and limit your connection no matter what plan you have.

I use Sprint, unlimited everything for 90$ a month. I had enough connection about 50 miles outside nacogdoches in the middle of nowhere.

Locking in a T-Mobile 3 lines unlimited everything for 100$ a month, the merger with Sprint should be great, their lines will go up soon.

Verizon does have better coverage if you really need it, but man they are such a pain in the rear. You're basically obligated to kiss the ring and the prices aren't even good anymore.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
If you live near civilization, Verizon definitely isn't the best anymore.

Only advantage Verizon has nowadays is if you travel or live out in the boonies and need to tether or use cell backhaul.
I like their customer service. They are much better than TMobile out here in Los Angeles in reception and carrier service, as well. With that said, I will continue to milk their teet

Status
Not open for further replies.