Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs 49s pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

817Gill

Reaction score
Folks, out of market, head to “Reddit NFL Streams” (google exactly that) if around at 6:50 West Coast (do your own conversion for your time zone; about 35 mins) and find your link. @Mr_V is usually nails if he’s here for a direct preseason link.

Still, Reddit will have the game from the DFW-area feed if we still have this nonsense on NFLN come game time.
Watching reddit nflstreams in California as well. If you don't know you do now

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Does NFLN have that weird MLB deal where they wont cutaway from a game unless it's a blowout, or are we getting action at kickoff, even if there's 2 mins left in this CLE game?

Surely, their execs know, now, that everyone watching is waiting for the Dallas Cowboys.

I pay for Sunday Ticket and I'm about to have to start streaming from reddit, aren't I?

gmoney112

Reaction score
I like their customer service. They are much better than TMobile out here in Los Angeles in reception and carrier service, as well. With that said, I will continue to milk their teet

Lol that's crazy. I guess it's different in different places. On the note of WiFi, i'll probably be diving into building a WISP out on my land in the next few years (if the telco has a fiber node in the vicinity). Won't need cell data then!

Status
Not open for further replies.