Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Bengals post game thread***

triplets_93

Reaction score
When we get near the end zone, I'm thinking run it in, and they're calling passes.

When we're trying to get past the 50, I'm thinking pass to a wide receiver, and they're calling running plays that get -0- yardage, time and again...

And that bonehead defensive attempt to catch the ball near the sideline, when you should have batted it away, and injured yourself.

Bonehead #2, when you intercept the ball, maintain possession, and then, and only then see about running for the goal line. Yes, another Cowboy player snagged your fumbled ball...but play smart, and *not* stupid.

But that said, I feel better about this game, as there's no way for Coach Garrett to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory tonight! :cool:

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Not a badly played game overall by the starters, the D looked good but of course the Bengals are pretty pitiful on offense.

Taco is starting to look good and Cheetos and Bryon looking like starting CBs.

Plankton

Reaction score
The depth is looking non-existent at many positions. Aside from Martin's and Woods' injuries, that's the biggest concern right now.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Maybe Mike White will turn out great, but raise your hand if you wanted Dallas to draft safety DeShon Elliott when we on the clock at the of the 5th.
Could not beleive Elliott last that late.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

tenor.gif