Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Dolphins Second half game thread

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I just can't see keeping Showers on the 53. There's no way he's going to beat out Dak and if Romo goes down and Dak has to step in, we'll be signing vets off the street to back him up.

Ya I liked showers but dak has already passed him. I feel dumb for not liking the dak pick!!

Sydla

Reaction score
The Good:

- Just about everything with the offense. OL, Romo, Prescott, Dez, Morris
- Butler showed up tonight
- Claiborne. If he's this good in the regular season the secondary looks so much better.
- Jenkins.
- Interior DL specifically McClain. He just has to stay healthy.

The Bad:

- Wilcox. Enough already.
- Pass rush still is suspect. A lot is riding on Mayowa and Tapper at this point. Hope they can deliver.
- The Nzeocha injury. Thought he had a chance to potentially make an impact possibly at SAM.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Jackson wasn't anything special tonight either.
Ya running behind guys that won't even be on a roster I say so. It doesn't show up in the stats but the 1 carry Jackson got with the starting OL went for 20 yards.....was called back for a bogus holding penalty.

Not only that but Jackson is younger, cheaper, breaks tackles and has more upside then McFadden.....he is also healthy unlike Mcfadden

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Ya running behind guys that won't even be on a roster I say so. It doesn't show up in the stats but the 1 carry Jackson got with the starting OL went for 20 yards.....was called back for a bogus holding penalty.

Not only that but Jackson is younger, cheaper, breaks tackles and has more upside then McFadden.....he is also healthy unlike Mcfadden

The Jackson lovefest. Next year another 6 round rb will take his place. And after 2 measley preseason games, you'll come back with "He's younger, cheaper, breaks tackles, and has more upside."

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
i was watching the cleveland atlanta game today before I left to go to the stadium

Hard not to compare the way prescott handles himself on the field to the way Bob the third does in cleveland. Bob hit a go route in a preseason game and was celebrating like he won the Super Bowl. Prescott just goes with it.

Probably means nothing but there is a vast difference and Dak seems like a mature intelligent dude. Bob seems surprised something good happened and cat stop celebrating.