Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Dolphins Second half game thread

rynochop

Reaction score
Geez..what's been the over/under on this Pepsi 1893 commercial??

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
CqRW-wbVMAEfH16.jpg

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Showers didn't show anything tonight. Almost want to hold Dak out against Seattle to see if Jameill is worth keeping on the 53.

I just can't see keeping Showers on the 53. There's no way he's going to beat out Dak and if Romo goes down and Dak has to step in, we'll be signing vets off the street to back him up.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Some Giants Fans comments...

Prescott is picking up tonight right where he left off last week.

Prescott is looking good again tonight. That was a great run for a TD.

Yup. I can't believe how good he looks. Damn it.

And Alfred Morris looks as good or better than he did with the skins. Still waiting to see Eliott.

It is only preseason but yes he does look good. Their offense will definitely be as good as expected. Pretty much the key to beating them will be the defensive line getting through that brick wall of an o-line.

pre season .. bla bla bla ... yeah I get it
but this kid Prescott looks legit as ****
60 something yard bomb with pressure in his face and drops it in the bucket ... then follows it up with a perfect back shoulder throw for a TD ?
yeah ... kid has talent

Dak is a bad boy.

Looks like Dallas has found their #2 QB & possible future starter in Dak Prescott. I know it's only pre-season, but the guy is completing just about every pass he throws & is mobile & fast enough to pick up those 3rd down yds with his legs. Either Miami starters stink or that Dallas O is gonna be scary this yr. Our D has a huge test come Sept 11. If we don't win the battle of the trenches, it's gonna be a long night for our team. Dak just threw another TD as I type this..

the game is not too big for this cat (Dak)

Why oh why did he have to end up with the cowboys..
Awesome man. Much Mahalo!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 2

:40 remaining!

d off Thomas gets the 1st over I think.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The emergency QB dresses for each game so there is no need to keep Showers on other than the PS. Besides you have to put Moore somewhere. That's PUP, designated for return PUP or IR.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Couple of Prescott questions:

1) will he wear #15 when Street is cut?

2) when will he be put in Ring of Honor?